Casa Reno Direct

7855 Keele Street Vaughan ON L4K 1Y6

Reviews for Casa Reno Direct

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Price Renegotiation

Purchased flooring, paid in full (even when they refused to honour the sale price). A couple of days before the scheduled delivery, I received a call that I had to give them a few hundred dollars more or they were cancellling my order. I chose to cancel the order (and I did get a full refund), but I found this practice of renegociating a concluded transaction to be unfair and unprofessionnal.

Sorry for what happened. Most probably the new staff made a mistake in the model number or sq. ft. .But As I understand you have received your refund. We will investigate into it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Laminate Flooring

Flooring colour/shade of flooring was found not same as it was shown on display sample in the store. Not satisfied with Quality of laminate flooring and workmenship. It is not worth. I am not happy with deal. I am very disappointed.

Teresa  in Vaughan
Teresa in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great deals

We just finished renovatiing our condo. Me and my fiance were very lucky to find everything we wanted at Casa Reno store. I highly recommend this place for its products. We bought a free standing tub, shower enclosure tiles with mosaic, vanity and Hardwood floor for the entire apartment. Customer service was excellent and very helpful. Great products at a decent price.

Thank you Teresa for the detailed and through review. We really pride ourselves in offering great service along with proven products at a fair price.
Hope you enjoy your condo even more.
Casa Reno Direct

More about Casa Reno Direct

Are you looking for better value? At Casa Reno Direct, we import hardwood, ceramic tile, laminate, vinyl and cork flooring; vanities, bathtubs, and shower cabinets; air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment; and much, much more, directly from the factory to your home! We stock everything in our warehouse, and make ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Woodbridge?