Golden Trim Hardwood Floor

Calbee from Coquitlam
Calbee from Coquitlam
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

laminate and underlay

I also got my laminate and underlay from here. The price was so good for the 12mm that I can't talk myself into not getting the thicker layer. The type of laminate I got was made in China but it looks beautiful and I haven't had any problems with it in the last few years.

Eric Leung from Coquitlam
Eric Leung from Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood Flooring

I purchase laminated hardwood floor and underlay from Golden Trim for my 650sqft apartment. The price was very competitive and the quality of their product is very good. They also have some very helpful staff on site for question and provide samples.

kelly wu from Surrey
kelly wu from Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

hardwood floor

Product is above average in quality. Installation was painless, we have hired some help who recommend by golden trim to finish the installation for our 2100 square feet , 2 stories house. One of the easiest product for installation.