Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair

Reviews for Strongman Appliances

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

wine cooler

Wife purchased a large wine cooler, took them 6 weeks to deliver and it's never worked. They don't return phone calls or e-mails. Even charged us for delivery and then driver asked for payment. Terrible customer service.

kidpower
kidpower
23 reviews Barrie, ON

Appliance warehouse

They were recommended by our designer. I would never shop there ever. We bought our appliances in March, only now are we finally getting some in. They sell you the appliances and then when your not looking will sell yours again to someone else. It has taken months to find our appliances, and had to resort to different ones in order to get our kitchen finished. They offered a refund for one fridge, but we are still in shock from all the stress. Your not saving any money go elsewhere for good customer service and honest business

HEIDI in Etobicoke
HEIDI in Etobicoke

TECHINICAN SERVICE

My fridge recently just stop working it wasn't cooling at all and I was referred by my friend to hired strongman appliances to fix my fridge. They sent their technician Shawn out he was a life saver he fix my fridge the same day and he didn't charge me much. 5 star for the tech service thanks Shawn !

NELLY in
NELLY in

PRODUCTS FOR KITCHEN RENOVATION

AFTER ASKING A PROFESSIONAL TO COME IN AND GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE ON REFURNISHING MY KITCHEN ( FRIDGE ,STOVE, MICROWAVE / WALL OVEN COMBO, HOOD FAN AND DISHWASHER) I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD COST ME $30,000.00.
A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT STRONGMAN APPLIANCES AND I WENT TO COMPARE PRICES.
I GOT THE EXACT GE APPLIANCES I WANTED AT A MUCH CHEAPER PRICE. THEY WERE SLIGHTLY USED BUT AFTER THE STAFF FIXED AND CLEANED THEM UP THE WERE AS GOOD AS NEW AND AT A PRICE THAT WAS WAY BELOW THE ESTIMATE THE CONTRACTOR HAD QUOTED.

I SAVED $25,000.00 AND I AM HAPPY WITH MY APPLIANCES.
JUST AS I WAS RECOMMENDED TO STRONGMAN APPLIANCES I WILL BE CONFIDENT TO RECOMMEND THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES TO ANYONE.

AARON in Etobicoke
AARON in Etobicoke

Condo Upgrade

Don’t be intimidated by the name or entering the place for the first time! I purchased a fridge for my condo and I got a great deal on it. They even threw in a hood fan for me the fridge works great! the delivery guys were awesome. Definitely a 5 star for me

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Stay away

I bought a fridge that didn't work upon delivery. I tried to contact strongman but was given the run around. When I went back to his store, he promised to deliver a new fridge a week later, however, didn't come through. We left multiple messages with no response. Finally, we went back to the store and he said he would deliver a new fridge ( exact same model as we had paid for) that night. When he sent his staff, they tried to deliver a fridge that was worth half of what we paid. It's been 7 month and we still don't have a fridge. We will now been taking them to small claims court in an attempt to get our $3000 back. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

ZERO stars is what they deserve

Really this company deserves no stars.

On three separate occasions they have tried to deliver the appliances we purchased.

All three times they were missing items and the items they brought were damaged and not the items they showed us in their showroom.

Their customer service skills in this process were no existent.

If they tell you "don't worry we will call you tomorrow" is really code for we have your money and are now hoping you will go away.

STAY AWAY!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

(416) 747-8400
Vaughan
L4H0S5

I purchased a stove, paid a down payment to $2000.
The stove was not in the store, they promised I would see it in 3 days. It took 2 weeks!
I went to pick up the stove and told me they told me they now wanted $1000 more than the signed receipt.
They renagged on our deal, as they had sold my stove to someone else.
I am now left with no stove for Christmas dinner.
The worst customer service every - no one returns phone calls
The most sketchy place - I would never trust this company.
Do not buy from Strongman Appliances
NICKY and STRONGMAN are UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!

WORST COMPANY IN MY LIFE: BROKEN APPLIANCES AND 0 RESPONSIBILITY

TERRIBLE company and service
Bought a broken fridge
called 5x for repair and nobody shows up AFTER BOOKING APPOINTMENTS
mr. strongman doesnt answer or return calls after promising me warranty!!!!
STAY AWAY THEY ARE HORRIBLE IN ALL WAYS.

GE CAFE STOVE

Recently went to purchase a new stove after my own had broke down, they replied quickly to my calls and were fast to deliver the stove after I had finalized the purchase.
Highly recommended.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?