Cinnamon Small Engines

Lawn Maintenance
5295-5999 Bloomington Road Whitchurch-Stouffville ON L4A7X3
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Cinnamon Small Engines

Reviews for Cinnamon Small Engines

Brian from Richmond Hill
Brian from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow blower

Better posted late than never ...
A few years ago my ageing Ariens snow blower wouldn't start.
A major 'snow dump' was forecast so I contacted Duane.
He had it running in about :20 minutes after putting in a new spark plug. I felt dumb but grateful for the prompt, courteous sertvice.

Emperuman Rajan in King City
Emperuman Rajan in King City
11 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Lawn Mower Repair

I was looking to get my 8 year old Craftsman gas lawn mower fixed as it was giving issues when starting up. thick white smoke and so forth. I wanted to hire someone that would come to my house and get the work done. As I was browsing the web, I came upon Cinnamon Small Engines who are based off in York Region and provide a mobile service. They also fix other small engines as well just a FYI.

I spoke to the owner Duane and told him of the problem. He said no problem and quoted me a $40 diagnostic fee that he charges for inspection and if any extra parts are required, he will inform me and I will have the final decision and won't be pressured into. I said no problem and booked an appointment.

He came on the 29th of July and looked at the lawn mower. He took it to his trailer attached to his truck where he works on lawn mowers and so forth. He then came back and informed me that it was pretty dirty and that the air filter needs to be replaced, the spark plug and the carburetor gasket.

He then gave me an estimate of the parts and I found it to be very reasonable. I said go ahead and lets get it done. He took about 1 hour or so and completed everything, including an oil change. He then told me how to properly maintain the lawn mower going forward and even said that come spring next year, he will maintain it again and will even sharpen the lawn mower's blades.

Overall, I was very happy with the service, and he even gave an invoice with the breakdown of the work done.

The lawn mower is running efficiently as if it were brand new.