Just Pure Water

Reviews for Just Pure Water

Jason from Vaughan
Jason from Vaughan

Water cooler service

These guys are the best. They are always on top of everything. I had completely forgot about changing out filters for our cooler and if they hadn't called to remind me I probably would have never got around to it. Both me and my wife work during the day so the service had to be in the evening. They were really cooperative and didnt give us a hard time at all. The technician was on time and he was really respectful of our home. We were very satisfied with the service.

Goli from Toronto
Goli from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Water purification system

we moved in our new house almost a year ago and we looked for a water filtration system for 3 months before we made a decision. I have a beautiful marble counter top and I was very nervous about the installation. the technician came to our house twice to go over what he would do and he didn't make me feel bad about asking so many questions. I was very happy with the end result. The installation was VERY clean and professional and the system goes beautifully with my kitchen decor and I know that my family is drinking clean and healthy water all thanks to Just Pure!

More about Just Pure Water

Just Pure is an international provider of premium Bottle-Less Water Coolers and Drinking Water Purification Systems that are custom-manufactured to our specifications for commercial and residential use. We are a Canadian owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience in the water treatment industry. Our bottleless water coolers ...