Garage Door Repair Doral

Kevin Sosa from Miami
Kevin Sosa from Miami
1 review Doral, FL

Finally, the door moves

Isn't it frustrating having an overhead garage door, which won't move? I don't know why but such problems suddenly occur just when you're in a hurry! This is what happened this time and I had to get a taxi to work. All the same, I called this garage door company and when I got back from work that same day, my wife told me the technicians had already fixed the problem.

Wesley J. Blanding from Miami
Wesley J. Blanding from Miami
1 review North York, ON

Great customer service

There are lots of break-ins reported in our neighborhood so I decided to get a garage door. I contacted this garage door company and a sales representative immediately came to my house to discuss different door options I could choose from. She was so friendly and professional, likewise with the technician who installed my door. They really know how to communicate with clients effectively.

More about Garage Door Repair Doral

Provides Craftsman garage door keypad solution. Call the garage door provider in Doral, Florida. Have your garage door beam and automatic garage door openers fixed. http: / / www. garagedoorrepairdoral. com
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Miami?