Sealing Brothers

Kim from New Lowell
Kim from New Lowell
7 reviews Stayner, ON

Spray Sealed Driveway

The workers arrived at the time we pre-arranged. They took their time to prepare the work site by edging the driveway nicely before spraying. They used a powerful air blower to clean the driveways surface to ensure a good seal. The visible cracks were patched as well before the seal was applied. The price I paid was exactly what I was quoted. I'm happy with the quality of the work; it improved the exterior appearance of my home while protecting my asphalt investment. I will definitely use Sealing Brothers again for my next driveway sealing requirements.