Carpet Selections

Carpet Installers
386 Sheppard Ave E Unit 1 Toronto ON M2N 3B7

Reviews for Carpet Selections

Stair carpet runner

We have always used Carpet Selections, and once again they have surpassed our expectations. We absolutely love our new wool carpet runner. Perry is such a kind, fair, conscientious and knowledgeable person, who is a pleasure to be with and deal with. He truly cares about his customers and guides them selflessly to what works best in their space. His selection is great and his prices very competitive. We were delighted at how soon we got our carpet installed and at the level of professionalism of the installer.
We absolutely love our carpets!
Thank you so much Perry for making this part of our renovations so seemless and so amazing!!!!
We absolutely recommend Perry and Carpet Selections for any carpet projects! Truly amazing!

Thank you A and P for such kind words and high rating.
Enjoy your carpet for many years to come and in good health.

With my very best wishes

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Easy from start to finish

After a flood, our carpeting on the whole lower level needed replacing. Carpet Selections had a great rating and the in home shopping service seemed very convenient. Meeting with Perry was pleasant and choosing our carpet from his samples was easy. The installation guys were on time and carefull. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks Al. Pleasure working with you as well. Thanks for your kind words and highest rating score.

All the best

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Carpet installation

Perry responded to me within 30 minutes of my initial quote request. He was honest, diligent and his team did a great job on the installation.

It was a pleasure purchasing from him, and I would not hesitate to use him again.

Thank you for your kind words and highest rating. It was a privilege to help you. If you need help any time, please call again for any future needs.

WestEndHomeOwner in Mississauga
WestEndHomeOwner in Mississauga

Carpet Runner

Perry and his team were very quick and professional on the job. I had 14 steps worth of staircase to install a carpet runner and Perry was able to come to my home and give me many suggestions and provide samples.
Highly recommended to work with

Thank you for your kind words and highest rating. It was a privilege to help you. If you need help any time, please call again.

Carpet

Parry and his team were extremely professional. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Very friendly and trustworthy. Will definitely use them again if I need carpets. THANK YOU Parry.

Thank you for your kind words and great rating. You were a pleasure to work with and please enjoy your new home in good health.

Yolanda in Toronto
Yolanda in Toronto

Bedroom carpet

I love the new carpet! Service was professional and quick at a great price. Very satisfied and when I decide to replace the other rooms, will definitely use their service again.

Thanks for your great review and highest rating. We're grateful to have happy customers like yourself and truly appreciate the feedback. We would be delighted to help you again.
Perry and the Carpet Selections Team

Paul in Little Italy
Paul in Little Italy

Good, personal service

Personal and professional. Perry put in the time to come to our house and contract for the job. His price was in the ballpark of quotes from other highly rated companies. Very satisfied with the quality of carpet and installation work.

Thank you Paul for an excellent review and rating. It was a pleasure helping you with your project and I hope you enjoy your new carpet for many many years.
Best

Replace stairs on carpet

Before and after pics attached. Perry was just fantastic. While other companies wanted extra money to do rip out and install on 2 different days, Carpet Selections did not.

With a baby on the way, we were getting the house painted and wanted the new carpet installed after the painting was done.

I found the company on a Saturday afternoon on HomeStars. He called me within 5 minutes of me sending a request. Texted my wife and I lots of samples, and then came out a few days later so we could see them in person.

Everything was very professional, and he even followed up the same day when it was all done to see how happy we were.

Thanks R and H:
Fantastic review from fantastic customers. It was wonderful to do business with you. I really appreciate the rating and wish you the best of luck with the upcoming newborn and good health to everyone.

Janet
Janet

Installation of carpet on 2 sets of stairs

We purchased wool carpet for our stairs and realized we needed to have it installed professionally. We wanted it done quickly. Perry from Carpet Selections gave us a quote over the phone and we were able to schedule installation within the week. The installers who came were great; very professional and they finished the job (stairs between first and second floor and then second to third floor) within 3 hours! Very good company. We would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Janet for your kind words and high rating. Working with you was a pleasure and I'm glad we could make your stairs look so beautiful-they look great!
Perry and the Carpet Selections Team

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Superb Job on Rec Room and Basement Stairs

Perry was wonderful! Not only did he get me the exact carpet and color that I wanted, he provided a heavier weight carpet and premium underpad and a more attractive offer than my nearest estimate. The installers were totally professional, very polite and cleaned up after the job was done in just a few hours. This was a large space and not an easy area to work with. The carpet and underpaid quality just elevates the room and stairs now, beyond my expectations. The difference is incredible and luxurious. We LOVE the job they did and Perry is just a delight to work with and to talk to. He's committed to customer satisfaction and the price was unbeatable. I would recommend Carpet Selections to anyone with complete confidence and would definitely use them again. Perry just made this an easy experience all around. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a pleasure having clients like yourself. We strive to exceed our customers expectations so we are very grateful when customers like yourself recognize our hard efforts.
All the best

More about Carpet Selections

Carpet Selections Shop-at-Home Carpet and Flooring has been a family business for over 30 years. Most of our customers are referrals and repeats so we don't do a lot of advertising. We do provide quality carpet with customer-focused pricing. After decades in this business we understand carpet and we guarantee honest, trustworthy and unparalleled personal service. We are always available by phone and email to answer your questions. Carpet and flooring is all we do so we are passionate about our customers happiness. Our long standing industry relationships gives us access to inventories from the finest carpet mills - Carpet Selections only uses quality carpet mills that consistently stand behind their warranties. SHOP AT HOME - we bring you the best variety of carpet styles so you can see how colours and textures compliment your space. We’ll meet with you at your convenience, bring you a variety of samples, measure the space, answer your questions and give you our best price up front. Carpet Selections helps you find the best solution to your Carpet and Flooring needs. Carpet styles include Berber, Residential Plush, Commercial, Wool, Saxony, Frieze, Cut & Loop, Nylon and Polyester. Once you've chosen your carpet or flooring, we will schedule the installation at your convenience. Our installers are well liked and efficient. They will remove your existing carpet, move your furniture, install new carpet, return your furniture to its original place and clean up carpet debris. We guarantee carpet installations are tidy, timely and professional. We are here to help so don't hesitate to call.

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Wall to Wall * Berber * Wool * Broadloom * Residential * Commercial * Stairs * Carpet Stairs * Carpet Stair Runner * Carpet Flooring * Carpet Installation * Hallway Runners * Premium Underpad
Carpet Selections Shop at Home service is free. Select Carpet and Flooring from the comfort of your own home or office. We precisely measure the space, move your furniture, install Carpet, clean carpet debris, return furniture to its place all in a tidy and timely fashion. Our installers are licensed and have been with us for 10 years.
*Mohawk *Shaw *StainMaster *Kraus *DIxie Home *Carpet Selections can special order any brand sold in North America. Call Perry for more information 647-989-8781
Berber Carpet * Saxony Carpet * Wool Carpet * Plush Carpet * Residential Carpet * Cut & Loop Carpet * Frieze Carpet * Stair Carpet * Carpet Runners * Carpet Flooring * Commercial Carpet * Area Carpets * Hallway Runners * Patterns * Designer Carpet
Carpet * Flooring *Residential * Commercial * Cottage
1977
Visa MasterCard Cheque
FIOC
CA
$300
Full manufacturers warranty * life time labour warranty. (Conditions may apply)