Hughes Home Services

Perry Pearlman from Vaughan
Perry Pearlman from Vaughan
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Terrible Experience

Hired Hughes to disconnect and reconnect an air conditioner to allow the passage of a hot tub between houses. Difficult to coordinate hot tub movers and Hughes but Hughes remained flexible in terms of availability. They were to arrive at 11:30am disconnect and come back later to reconnect. At 12:15 Hughes arrived and said that he did not have the correct tool with him and would return shortly. By 2pm, he still had not arrived and I called to query. He was confused as to who I was... promised to be there in 40 minutes. Movers came and Hughes still had not returned. I called, texted and called again to no avail. Clearly the phone was turned off as it was going straight to voicemail. I pleaded via text as well to let me know what was going on. By 4pm, the movers left, without the tub and charged me. I lost the tub to another person and I had already paid over $2,200 for electrical plus the cost of the mover. Without a return call or even a text, Hughes just chose not to show up. I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AND URGE YOU TO DO THE SAME.

Barbara A in Oshawa
Barbara A in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace & AC installation

Paul and his son Chris impressed me from the start with putting down a runner to minimize the tracking in the house. Paul asked me for a broom. My house was left tidy after a big job. He went the extra mile bringing me a TIMs and moving my thermostat from behind my fish tank lol! I am very happy with the courteous service I received. I love my now furnace. My home is warmer and safer.

1 review Pickering, ON

furnace and gas appliance

I have 2 experiences in 10 days:
# 1 my house smelled like gas, I call Paul came to check everything and while doing that he was explaining everything to me. No leak at all but the way he thoroughly checked every single part of the pipes was a good sign of efficiency.

# 2 the furnace stop working, minus 16, inside and outside,I slept with my snowsuit, Paul came at 9 am check the furnace, bought the part by 3 o clock all was warm again. His caring way, efficiency and most of all honesty is something you do not find very often,

Sohaib from Ajax
Sohaib from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct work repositioning

Paul was resourceful, creative and knowledgeable. He was able to move existing duct work and water heater pipes to give us the maximum space in our new basement all without comprising the heat/ venting of the home. He is a honest, reliable and very genuine person. We were very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him.

David from Goodwood
David from Goodwood
2 reviews Goodwood, ON

HVAC Ducting and BBQ Gas Line

Paul and team did quality work, explained the details of the job and were very neat and tidy when finished. His fixed price included all parts which was appreciated. I would recommend Paul and his team to others.

Andrew Behling from Port Perry
Andrew Behling from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Heating

Recently I had my old furnace replaced with a high effiency furnace. The work was neat, tidy and proffesional, inside and out. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends....

More about Hughes Home Services

Hughes Home Services is family owned and operated. We offer services in duct alterations, conversions from oil to gas, EBB (electric) to gas, fireplaces and air conditioning.