Hughes Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oshawa  >  Hughes Home Services

Reviews for Hughes Home Services

1 review Pickering, ON

I have 2 experiences in 10 days:
# 1 my house smelled like gas, I call Paul came to check everything and while doing that he was explaining everything to me. No leak at all but the way he thoroughly checked every single part of the pipes was a good sign of efficiency.

# 2 the furnace stop working, minus 16, inside and outside,I slept with my snowsuit, Paul came at 9 am check the furnace, bought the part by 3 o clock all was warm again. His caring way, efficiency and most of all honesty is something you do not find very often,

Sohaib from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Paul was resourceful, creative and knowledgeable. He was able to move existing duct work and water heater pipes to give us the maximum space in our new basement all without comprising the heat/ venting of the home. He is a honest, reliable and very genuine person. We were very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him.

David from Goodwood
2 reviews Goodwood, ON

Paul and team did quality work, explained the details of the job and were very neat and tidy when finished. His fixed price included all parts which was appreciated. I would recommend Paul and his team to others.

Andrew Behling from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Recently I had my old furnace replaced with a high effiency furnace. The work was neat, tidy and proffesional, inside and out. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends....

More about Hughes Home Services

Hughes Home Services is family owned and operated. We offer services in duct alterations, conversions from oil to gas, EBB (electric) to gas, fireplaces and air conditioning.