Acores Roofing Limited

Reviews for Acores Roofing Limited

Margaret in Mississauga
Margaret in Mississauga

Leaky skylight repair

We were very pleased when Sam from Acores Roofing came out promptly and fixed our leaky skylight. Sam was great. After assessing the situation, he explained what the problem was, and fixed it on the spot. He even did a complete assessment of the roof and pronounced it in good shape. When we do need a new roof in the future, I will not hesitate to call Sam and Acores Roofing.

ykassam in Toronto
ykassam in Toronto

New roof

Sam and his team did an incredible job on a new roof, on our brand new house. The roof that was there was 25 years old, with holes and poor ventilation. Sam clearly explained what needed to happen next, provided us with several options, helped us with colour selection, and assisted in ensuring the work would be completed on time. Since this is our first home, we wanted some thing high-quality that would last. We are extremely happy with the quality of our roof.

Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to work on your roof!

Tyson in Huntsville
Tyson in Huntsville

Leaky roof disaster fixed promptly

My leaky roof turned into three rotten roofs, tough reality to swallow, Acores made the experience positive. Sam and his crews were great. They sent an emergency repair the day after I hired them, both the flat roof and shingle crews were professional, personable and cleaned up well. Flexible on timing and payment. I was recommended to use Acores from a good friend and they did not disappoint. 100% recommend Acores to anyone in need of maintenance or new builds.

Hi Tyson, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate the time you took to review us.

Art in Pickering
Art in Pickering

Roofing repair

I had my roof done a few years ago by Acores Roofing and Sam was professional and assured me that we would get great workmanship and service. We were very pleased with their quality of work and timely manner it was completed. Sam is a man of integrity who has promptly responded to some issues with the shingles even though they were not due to their workmanship. Acores Roofing is extremely reliable and efficient with very high standards. I would highly recommend Acores Roofing.

Thank you for your review!

Robert Cullen from Toronto
Robert Cullen from Toronto

Happy Customer

My roof started leaking in early winter of last year. Acores was able to patch the leak over the winter until the spring. The crew showed up on time and finished the job promptly. Very happy with the workmanship and price. Highly recommend.

Hi Rob, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to review us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Skylight repair

I had a leak coming from my skylight. I called Acores Roofing and Sam sent out a guy the next day to assess the situation. The worker explained the issue with the skylight in layman terms, which was helpful. He ended up fixing it in less than an hour. Overall, my entire experince using Acores Roofing was a positive one. Very professional, organized and caring. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
1 review , ON

I had my flat and shingle roof replaced due to wind damage. The crew was very professional, making sure I knew everything that was going on. They pointed out damage that I had not seen, and explained things very clearly through the entire process.
I trusted them enough to get them to also replace my mother in laws roof. She has had an ongoing leak for the last 6 years due to a skylight. She has had 3 roofers attempt to fix the leak, and 1 replace the skylight, with no satisfaction. Sam and crew came in and explained the proposed solution to the issues, and were able to do the repairs to her satisfaction. (she is in her mid 70's and they were able to walk her through the process to her complete satisfaction).

I am awaiting a carpenter to remove a deck so they can replace 1 more roof..

Much appreciated guys.

Hi Tom, thank you for writing such a kind review. We value transparency and ethics at all times, that's why we are very happy to explain things clearly through the entire process. We are glad to hear you had a great experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

roofing repacement

very professional quote, explained process in detail, delay due to weather, group worked incredibly hard, tidy, no nails left on drive way :), protected my garden. Especially impressed with professionalism of Peter the foreman, he listened and really took pride in his work. owner came back and checked all the work post. I would recommend.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate the time you took to review us. To ensure that your home is safe during your roof project is very important for us, so we always take precautions to protect your home and garden.

Love home depot oakvile
Love home depot oakvile

Roof Installation

Sam was very thorough in his explanation and pricing of his high quality roofing. His friendly manor made the whole process stress free. The installers came in and did a fantastic job they answered and question or concerns I had and cleaned up every day! I would highly recommend Acores Roofing .

Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to work on your roof! Offering quality roofing services is our top priority. We are happy you had a good experience.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

New roof

My roof was damaged due to the Toronto catastrophic wind storm in August 2018, Acores Roofing Limited was the roofer contracted by the insurance company. Sam and his team were very helpful in the selection of the new shingle. I would recommend them.

Hi Nancy, thank you for your feedback and the time you took to review us! We are happy that you had a great experience with our company.

More about Acores Roofing Limited

We offer quality roofing services since 1994. We specialize in roof installation, roof repair, flat roofing, skylight installation and more. Our roofers are trained in the best roofing products and techniques to make sure your roofing project is done to perfection.
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga ?