Acores Roofing Limited

Reviews for Acores Roofing Limited

KM in Toronto
KM in Toronto

New Roof for New Home

Our contractor recommended Acores Roofing for our home. Sam from Acores was just phenomenal. He took his time explaining the products he uses, and it was obvious that he truly stands by both the materials he uses and the workmanship. We went with black Certainteed Landmark shingles - just gorgeous! Sam also installed a bubble skylight and did a truly phenomenal job. And we found the pricing to be really reasonable. If you want quality roofing and excellent workmanship at a reasonable price, then I highly recommend Acores Roofing. You will not be disappointed.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Sam from Acores Roofing was introduced to us by our restoration company First General following fire in our house.
I have to say that Sam impressed us from the beginning with his detailed explanation of the job and material. He told us about importance of having ice shield and breathable underlayment. We chose Landmark Pro which looks better and last longer.
His team did a fantastic job and our roof looks great. We really appreciated their attention to details. They were very polite and showed up very early in the morning and worked till late afternoon and kept the job site clean at the end of the day.
We highly recommend this company.

lframpton
lframpton

Roof Repair

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of work and the service we received from Acores. The gentlemen who did the work were very professional and pleasant. They ensured the property was cleaned up before they left. We would not hesitate to use Acores of any of our roofing needs.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Victorian roof

there were four layers of shingles on this very high, steep roof. Sam's crew worked in 40 degree heat for 4 days, everything was covered in soot and small pieces of broken cedar shake shingles. when they finished and I arrived home in the evening, two of the crew had stayed back to see if I was happy with the job. the front of my house, garden, porch and eaves troughs were spotless! Everything left exactly how it was before they started. I would highly recommend this company and their very professional crew.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent Service at a Competitive Price

We were so pleased with Acores Roofing the first time around they replaced our roof in 2004, that it was a no brainer to have them to do the roof again this time around (2017) after we experienced storm damage.

They only use top grade materials and shingles, which Sam (owner) is happy to go over and explain the difference between the materials they use and the cheaper products used by other vendors. To top it off, they are as competitive if not cheaper than others offering similar services.

The workmanship is excellent, very professional, and quick. The workers made sure to leave the area around the property completely clean before they left for the day.

Sam personally does a roof top inspection of the completed job, and makes himself available for any questions the customer may have.

Overall, another excellent experience with Acores Roofing. I would have no concern in recommending them to my friends and family.

Sat - Oakville

sylvie  from Toronto
sylvie from Toronto

new roof for home and garage

The owner (Sam) was punctual in providing the estimate and the proposed work contract was very clear and detailed. The crew worked efficently and cleanly. Finally, Sam provided a timely follow-up and clearly answered a few additional questions we had after the work was done.

Missing-saga
Missing-saga

Whole Roof Shingle Replacement

The slope on one side was damaged due to ice and wind during the winter months. Acores Roofing was the roofer contracted by the insurance company. After checking around, we found their pricing and services to be very competitive and overall they are professional and skillful roofers to which I have no complaints.

williams prkwy   kennedy
williams prkwy kennedy

roofing

I could not beleive how fast these guys had finished my roof,it was unbeleivable,especially under that hot sun.i was worried it would take a long time but i was wrong after i saw the way they were working it got done in a day.Me and my husband are delighted that we choose acores roofing,the price was unbeatable, the work was excellent and the guys were just great all in all it was an outstanding job. Thanks guys!!

Review has 1 previous version
jeff
jeff

roofing

this company was excellent i was worried at first but they did such a great job on my roof that every time i pull up on the drivway i admire my house,the clean up around the house was exceptional,they protected everything with plywood no damage at all, overall the crew was great and i recommend them to do your house.If i had any problems with my roof jeff would be here at my house asap,great guy.

Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga ?