Acores Roofing Limited

Reviews for Acores Roofing Limited

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
1 review , ON

I had my flat and shingle roof replaced due to wind damage. The crew was very professional, making sure I knew everything that was going on. They pointed out damage that I had not seen, and explained things very clearly through the entire process.
I trusted them enough to get them to also replace my mother in laws roof. She has had an ongoing leak for the last 6 years due to a skylight. She has had 3 roofers attempt to fix the leak, and 1 replace the skylight, with no satisfaction. Sam and crew came in and explained the proposed solution to the issues, and were able to do the repairs to her satisfaction. (she is in her mid 70's and they were able to walk her through the process to her complete satisfaction).

I am awaiting a carpenter to remove a deck so they can replace 1 more roof..

Much appreciated guys.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

roofing repacement

very professional quote, explained process in detail, delay due to weather, group worked incredibly hard, tidy, no nails left on drive way :), protected my garden. Especially impressed with professionalism of Peter the foreman, he listened and really took pride in his work. owner came back and checked all the work post. I would recommend.

Love home depot oakvile
Love home depot oakvile

Roof Installation

Sam was very thorough in his explanation and pricing of his high quality roofing. His friendly manor made the whole process stress free. The installers came in and did a fantastic job they answered and question or concerns I had and cleaned up every day! I would highly recommend Acores Roofing .

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

New roof

My roof was damaged due to the Toronto catastrophic wind storm in August 2018, Acores Roofing Limited was the roofer contracted by the insurance company. Sam and his team were very helpful in the selection of the new shingle. I would recommend them.

KM in Toronto
KM in Toronto

New Roof for New Home

Our contractor recommended Acores Roofing for our home. Sam from Acores was just phenomenal. He took his time explaining the products he uses, and it was obvious that he truly stands by both the materials he uses and the workmanship. We went with black Certainteed Landmark shingles - just gorgeous! Sam also installed a bubble skylight and did a truly phenomenal job. And we found the pricing to be really reasonable. If you want quality roofing and excellent workmanship at a reasonable price, then I highly recommend Acores Roofing. You will not be disappointed.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Sam from Acores Roofing was introduced to us by our restoration company First General following fire in our house.
I have to say that Sam impressed us from the beginning with his detailed explanation of the job and material. He told us about importance of having ice shield and breathable underlayment. We chose Landmark Pro which looks better and last longer.
His team did a fantastic job and our roof looks great. We really appreciated their attention to details. They were very polite and showed up very early in the morning and worked till late afternoon and kept the job site clean at the end of the day.
We highly recommend this company.

lframpton
lframpton

Roof Repair

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of work and the service we received from Acores. The gentlemen who did the work were very professional and pleasant. They ensured the property was cleaned up before they left. We would not hesitate to use Acores of any of our roofing needs.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Victorian roof

there were four layers of shingles on this very high, steep roof. Sam's crew worked in 40 degree heat for 4 days, everything was covered in soot and small pieces of broken cedar shake shingles. when they finished and I arrived home in the evening, two of the crew had stayed back to see if I was happy with the job. the front of my house, garden, porch and eaves troughs were spotless! Everything left exactly how it was before they started. I would highly recommend this company and their very professional crew.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent Service at a Competitive Price

We were so pleased with Acores Roofing the first time around they replaced our roof in 2004, that it was a no brainer to have them to do the roof again this time around (2017) after we experienced storm damage.

They only use top grade materials and shingles, which Sam (owner) is happy to go over and explain the difference between the materials they use and the cheaper products used by other vendors. To top it off, they are as competitive if not cheaper than others offering similar services.

The workmanship is excellent, very professional, and quick. The workers made sure to leave the area around the property completely clean before they left for the day.

Sam personally does a roof top inspection of the completed job, and makes himself available for any questions the customer may have.

Overall, another excellent experience with Acores Roofing. I would have no concern in recommending them to my friends and family.

Sat - Oakville

Sylvie
Sylvie

new roof for home and garage

The owner (Sam) was punctual in providing the estimate and the proposed work contract was very clear and detailed. The crew worked efficently and cleanly. Finally, Sam provided a timely follow-up and clearly answered a few additional questions we had after the work was done.

Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga ?