1-17 Mount Pleasant Avenue Whitby ON L1N0C8

Reviews for AM Home Services

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Duct Cleaning

I'm not sure when they opened, but this is a poor excuse for a duct cleaning business. I bought their group buy offer on Buytopia, $59 for a 15-register cleaning, with 10 DOLLARS per register afterwards. This is how this took place on a cold day in Feb. They called that they're nearby and to confirm the address which I did. They came 1 and a half hours later. The first thing one of their people, I believe the boss, did, was went through the whole house, without asking my partner and counted all the registers, to obviously see how much he can gouge us on top of the $59. My understanding was that if 15 registers are covered, then 15 will get cleaned. The offer was obviously not explained properly and misleading. After he proceeded that if he is not paid ahead of the service for the extra registers, plus a $10 fee because we were using a credit card, he won't do anything at all. Since only my partner and baby were home, she agreed, not understanding too much what the fuss was all about. They brought this big tube full of dirty snow on our white carpets without any covering or respect for a house. I forgot to say that on top of that, they smelled like B.O. It took them a whole 15 minutes to clean my ducts. In the past, a smaller 1200 sq ft home took around 2-3 hours and this house is 1305 sq ft. Either way, much too little time and nothing was done. After they left and my wife, who doesn't speak a lot of English, called me to tell me the carpets were wet and dirty, I called them to come and clean up. They basically said their work was done and that they're not coming back. I noticed they also sell their group buy on Groupon. Buyer beware!!!!

Imran Muzaffar from Mississauga
Imran Muzaffar from Mississauga

Renovation

We have had our ducts cleaned in the past with other companies, and felt like they left a mess behind for me to clean. cleaning did a fantastic job at our place and we now will use them in the future. cleaned all renovation mess

Syed from Toronto
Syed from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Duct cleaning

1-17 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Whitby
L1N0C8

"Firstly, I was surprised to see a huge truck arriving at my home. Two years ago my house was cleaned by another company, and they came with a portable machine. They did not cut out any holes in the main duct, which I now realize is most important part of the cleaning. They just vacuumed the vents. I am so happy that I cleaned my ducts with AM Home Sevices.These guys really know their business."
Syed

Gus from Toronto
Gus from Toronto

Duct cleaning

First time the ducts in this 100+ year old house have ever been cleaned! Recent renovations created major dust and debris throughout. The two-person team from AM showed up on time and did a thorough job cleaning the ducts, the furnace, AC and related equipment, all in a professional manner.

Dylan  from Oshawa
Dylan from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I am very satisfied with their service. They made sure to not make a mess as they worked on cleaning my ducts, and my furnace. They showed me what my furnace looked like before and after it was cleaned, and now it looks like new. They also cleaned the air returns twice to make sure they were super clean.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Whitby?