PFC Refinishing

16 Eugene St Toronto ON M6B 3Z4

Reviews for PFC Refinishing

RToronto in Old Toronto
RToronto in Old Toronto

Great experience with Patrick from beginning to finish. A revitalized kitchen!

Patrick's work was of incredible quality. The kitchen is totally revitalized and is brighter. He meticulously covered all non cabinet areas before the work. He provided fair estimates from the beginning and adapted the estimate when the scope of work had changed and communicated it professionally. His communication from beginning to the end of the project was excellent. Hugely satisfied here. Highly recommend Patrick if you want a revitalized kitchen without having to buy entire new cabinetry.

Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you and I'm glad you like your new kitchen!

Christine C
Christine C

Kitchen Cabinet refinish

Patrick did a fantastic job refinishing and painting our kitchen cabinets. They were an organgey brown colour and we decided on Simply White by Benjamin Moore. Total project took 3 days in our kitchen, but was done when we were at work. Not disruptive at all. We were worried about the smell (I have a toddler and a dog), but when I got home I was shocked that there was barely a scent. Patrick seals everything off and uses a some sort of machine to remove the fumes! There were 2 small issues, but Patrick came back to fix them immediately. He also left us some paint in case we needed to do touch ups! Would 100% recommend his services. He is also just so pleasant to deal with, there are other companies who have a similar offering - but definitely need a lesson in customer service!

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I'm delighted that you both are very happy with your new kitchen. Thanks again!

Louisa in Toronto
Louisa in Toronto

Painted furniture and kitchen cabinets

PFC Refinishing
647 393 1983
25 Bedford Road, Unit 502
Toronto
M5R 2J9

Patrick does excellent work, is very clean, reliable, and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend his work and his professionalism and decency.

Patrick always communicated what was going to be done on a daily basis so there were no surprises to contend with.

Thank you very much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working for you and I'm delighted that you are happy with the end result!

HomeStars in Toronto

Patric and his crew was so professional! The first thing I notice was that he is coming on time- where can you find people that not late today??? Patric is one of them.
The work was done on time , he left my place clean after work day. And at the end it's look amazing! I love it!! Thank you so much

Thank you very much! It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I have you enjoy your transformed kitchen!

HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior painting and deck rail staining

Patrick and his crew painted the exterior of a two story Hardie Board addition and stained the handrails around the rear deck. The company's attention to detail and meticulous workmanship is impressive as is his willingness to answer questions and accommodate our requests. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding and we are presently waiting for him to return to complete additional projects. We will highly recommend PFC Painting & Refinishing to neighbours etc.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure working for you both and I look forward to working with you again!

Stacey
Stacey

Painting kitchen cabinets and built in bookshelves

Patrick did an incredible job painting our cabinets and built in bookcases. They look amazing! The finish is perfect and the transformation is unbelievable! He was so accommodating and professional. He was a pleasure to have working in my house! I will definitely have him back to do more work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to update their homes with some paint.

Thank you very much Stacey! It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you again!

Joe V in Vaughan
Joe V in Vaughan

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

Patrick's professional demeanour was great, patient and courteous. His quality of work was very detailed, clean and professional. I have recommended him to family members and have boasted about his work to neighbors. Keep up the great work Patrick.

Joe V

Hi Joe, thanks very much for the review! I'm delighted that you love your new kitchen and that you are recommending me to all your neighbours and family! I really appreciate it!

terry_hargreaves
terry_hargreaves

Kitchen cabinets repainted

Patrick did a great job with our doors & drawers.
He tented off the area to eliminate the spray from going into other areas of our home.

Thank you very much Terry. Glad you are happy with your new kitchen!

Moshe
Moshe

kitchen renovation. ( painting and refinishing kitchen and family room cabinets)

Patrick was extremely professional. He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make us happy. The quality of his work is amazing.

Thanks very much for the review! I look forward to working with you again.

More about PFC Refinishing

At PFC Refinishing, we strive to provide our clients with a service that’s professional, reliable, and competitively priced. With over 18 years in the business, our experienced and qualified team, located throughout the Greater Toronto Area, works hard and delivers exceptional results. It’s our policy to respect every home, and ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?