PFC Refinishing

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
16 Eugene St Toronto ON M6B 3Z4

Reviews for PFC Refinishing

HomeStars in Toronto

Patric and his crew was so professional! The first thing I notice was that he is coming on time- where can you find people that not late today??? Patric is one of them.
The work was done on time , he left my place clean after work day. And at the end it's look amazing! I love it!! Thank you so much

Thank you very much! It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I have you enjoy your transformed kitchen!

HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior painting and deck rail staining

Patrick and his crew painted the exterior of a two story Hardie Board addition and stained the handrails around the rear deck. The company's attention to detail and meticulous workmanship is impressive as is his willingness to answer questions and accommodate our requests. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding and we are presently waiting for him to return to complete additional projects. We will highly recommend PFC Painting & Refinishing to neighbours etc.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure working for you both and I look forward to working with you again!

Stacey
Stacey

Painting kitchen cabinets and built in bookshelves

Patrick did an incredible job painting our cabinets and built in bookcases. They look amazing! The finish is perfect and the transformation is unbelievable! He was so accommodating and professional. He was a pleasure to have working in my house! I will definitely have him back to do more work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to update their homes with some paint.

Thank you very much Stacey! It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you again!

Joe V in Vaughan
Joe V in Vaughan

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

Patrick's professional demeanour was great, patient and courteous. His quality of work was very detailed, clean and professional. I have recommended him to family members and have boasted about his work to neighbors. Keep up the great work Patrick.

Joe V

Hi Joe, thanks very much for the review! I'm delighted that you love your new kitchen and that you are recommending me to all your neighbours and family! I really appreciate it!

terry_hargreaves
terry_hargreaves

Kitchen cabinets repainted

Patrick did a great job with our doors & drawers.
He tented off the area to eliminate the spray from going into other areas of our home.

Thank you very much Terry. Glad you are happy with your new kitchen!

Painting of kitchen cupboards

Patrick was very professional, neat, tidy, great job and finished on time and did a great job. He painted my kitchen including doors, cupboards, frame, he then installed everything looks amazing

Thanks very much for the review. It was a great transformation!

arebrov
arebrov

Kitchen cabinets and vanity painting and repair

Patrick took good care of sending and painting of kitchen cabinets and vanities. Work was complete in time, apartment was clean. Patrick paid attention to all small details and was nice to deal with.

Thank you very much Oleksiy, it was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen!

Bathroom cupboards and mantle.

I am happy with the job done by PFC painting and highly recommend. They refurbished my bathroom cupboards and painted my mantle. They are very detail oriented, professional, and knowledgeable. They did a perfect set up and clean up. They were very polite and I am very pleased.

Thank you very much for the review. I am glad you are happy with the end result!

More about PFC Refinishing

At PFC Refinishing, we strive to provide our clients with a service that’s professional, reliable, and competitively priced. With over 18 years in the business, our experienced and qualified team, located throughout the Greater Toronto Area, works hard and delivers exceptional results. It’s our policy to respect every home, and ...