Ellcan Electric

Ellcan Electric

Reviews for Ellcan Electric

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

renovation/repair

I used Ellcan Electric back in 2008 to do a relative small electrical job on an old house in Vancouver . I am an electrical engineer ( retired now) so I knew exactly what was involved and could roughly estimate the cost. He grossly overcharged me for the job and was arrogant and cavalier about it. He also let me know during the work that he would typically put a builder's lien on clients who didn't pay him. So, when I bit the bullet and paid him most of the invoice amount ( 80%), guess what ?, he put a lien on the property for the remainder and added to it. I spent weeks trying to take him to court ( at considerable expense) but, I guess, he or someone close to him ,knew more about the law than I did. Anyway the nightmare ended by default as the lien was removed several years later due to inaction on his part ( I think).

AMYB from Burnaby
AMYB from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Service

We hired Ellcan Electric to come to our home, and they were very professional, had all the materials needed to do the job on short notice. They even were able to wire a new portion of our home office without cutting any holes in the drywall. We were told by two other electrical companies that they would have to cut holes in our new drywall and we would need to have it filled and re-painted. I would defiantly recommend them and we were very happy with the finished product and the price.

Looking for Electricians pros in Coquitlam?