Tarrida Construction

ST from Vancouver
ST from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Flooring Renovation

I had this company do laminate flooring and tiling for me. The contractor (Vance) was personable and friendly and did walk you through every step of the process. Overall the job he did was ok if you didn't look too closely. There were gaps in the laminate flooring and he said he would be back to tap them together which never happened. I also had installed new door trim and baseboards at the same time. I choose a large profile for the door trim and it didn't fit in some spots as the door was too close to a corner. Instead of letting me know, he cut the trim lengthwise so it would fit and installed it anyway. It looked horrible. I would have preferred he spoke to me about it because I could have returned the uncut trim and selected a different/smaller profile. He also put brad nails through a pocket door when installing the baseboards. I didn't know this so when I went to close the pocket door, the brad nail ripped a huge hole in the door. He cut some of the door casing to fit the tiles underneath but cut way too much and then tried to use grout to fill in the excess gap. Maybe I am a perfectionist and if you are too I wouldn't recommend this company.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Langley?