Maritime West Construction

Reviews for Maritime West Construction

Murray_jackson
Murray_jackson

New deck build

Rob and his crew did a great job, they ripped out my old deck and replaced it with a composite deck twice the size. We had the deck built around a hot tub covana and Rob did a great job working with the installation guys and making sure everything fit correctly. I would definitely recommend Maritime to anyone looking for a contractor.

Thank you Murray, I hope you and your family get to enjoy your new Trex deck. Let me know if you need anything else.

bnichol in Langley
bnichol in Langley

Demolition, Removal and Construction of New Fence

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Maritime West Construction for any fencing or decking project. In my 30 years of working in construction services, I have never met a more professional, qualified and accommodating contractor. We had an immediate request to build over 100 feet of fencing in late fall, remove a rotten deck, repair a side gate and even take down two trees. We asked for a reference from Home Depot on Thursday afternoon and THREE DAYS later enjoyed a new fence. On-time and on budget.

Thank you Brad for the kind comments, I'm glad we were able to get the post in before frost to complete your project. Look forward to hearing from you in the spring.

Selby T.
Selby T.

Deck reconstruction

Bob and his team were outstanding; punctual every day and took the time to explain every step of the process. They took great care throughout the construction process, which is reflected in the great quality of their work. Their prices were very fair and they worked very quickly. Overall they did great work and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Selby, I hope you and your family enjoy your new Trex deck for years to come.

pdvorak
pdvorak
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Repairs and upgrading of deck.

This was regarding an eight by ten foot deck that had become shabby. The deck was resurfaced, the stairs and railing replaced. I was getting worried because it was getting late in the season but once the men got here they got the work done quickly. Each man knew his job and they got right to it. The finished job looks good, solid underfoot, rail is sturdy, steps are solid. The men were polite and respectful, a treat as sometimes we seniors get treated like undesirable persons. I will keep Maritime West in mind if I ever need any more home repair done .

Thank you Pat, hope you get to enjoy your new deck.

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Privacy Screen

Even though this was a small job (din't have to place a deposit), I never felt that it was unimportant to them. When the initial plan that Blythe (the estimator) and I came up with didn't work due to the number of massive tree roots in the area, Robert and the crew worked with me to come up with a solution that would satisfy me. They continually checked with me as changes had to be made as new problems arose. And it even ended up costing less than what was quoted!

One problem was that the screws that came with the screen set kept breaking, so they had to put in metal screws which were the wrong colour. They asked if that would be okay temporarily, and promised to come back and replace with black screws. They came back within the week to replace the screws.

Great crew, great sense of humour, and a pleasure to work with!

Thank you Elaine, hope the privacy screen helps enjoy the hot tub.

Kate in Calgary
Kate in Calgary

Fence Replacement

Maritime West Construction replaced the fence between my house and my neighbour's property last month. Communication was great. They were very respectful and polite. The end result is a beautiful, well-constructed fence that will last a long time. We, on both sides of the fence, are extremely happy with the end result.

Thank you Kate, let us know if we can help you with any future projects.

Prem in Calgary
Prem in Calgary

Existing Deck work in the backyard

Initially estimation was done by Blythe and he had followed and updated on time even though its minimal amount of my backyard work. Awesome work by Rob, Cam and Chris. They are so friendly, and much appreciated their work. 101% I can recommend Maritime West Construction.

Thank you Prem, hope you enjoy the new stairs

Dennis
Dennis

Deck

They gave me sound advice before the job.
The estimate was the same as the final cost.
They showed up when they said they would then worked long days with tireless excellence until the project was completed.
They were personable, professional, polite to my neighbours, and kind to my dogs.
The completed deck is a thing of flawless beauty, and their cleanup left my property considerably tidier than it was before the job started!
Maritime West was outstanding throughout the process.

Thank you Dennis, it was a pleasure working with you. Hope you get to enjoy your new deck.

chasity.france
chasity.france

Redo of deck with composite

He took away my hot tub, rebuilt the deck and laid composite. Absolutely incredible crew, rob was amazing, diligent and caring.

Thank you Chasity, hope you and Roger enjoy your new outdoor space.

gailepdavis
gailepdavis

Deck

Very efficient hard workers , quality work that I would recommend to others, very pleased with my new deck

Thank you Gail, your back yard is looking great. Let me know if we can help with anything else.

More about Maritime West Construction

Maritime West Construction is a leader in custom deck design and construction in Calgary, Alberta. With over 20 years experience we strive to make each customers experience stress free and on budget.

Have a look at our Star Score from HomeStars.com below. Our customers like us!Maritime West Construction Rating on HomeStars.com

Platinum Certified TrexPro Builder
Trex Decking Certified Contractor

We partner with Trex – an industry leader in inventing, defining, and perfecting composite deck materials. We are a Platinum Certified installer with Trex – the only contractor in Alberta with this certification. A TrexPro® deck builder has a contractor’s license and carried general liability insurance as required where they conducts business. Additionally, TrexPro® Deck Builders complete installation and product training on all Trex products and successfully meet requirements to obtain the TrexPro® designation.

TrexPro® Platinum is the highest level of recognition available for an independent contractor. TrexPro® Platinum deck builders are the leading TrexPros in their markets, with demonstrated ability and expertise to design and build outdoor living projects with Trex, ranging from the simple to the most complex.