Milano Painting

Ruth in Burnaby
Ruth in Burnaby
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

High Quality Workmanship at a Very Competitive Price

From power washing and preparation to daily and final site clean-up, Milano’s two-man crew did an excellent job. Repainting of the outside of our home was several years overdue, and required considerable washing, scraping, caulking, and priming of bare wood. That, and the subsequent painting, was all done with meticulous attention to detail. There was no cutting of corners – downspouts and light fixtures, for example, were removed rather than painted around – even when the hot weather would have encouraged taking short-cuts; and timelines were observed. Milano Painting takes pride in the service they provide, and it showed

Ellie in Toronto
Ellie in Toronto

Amazing work !

Amazing work! We are extremely pleased with the exceptional and timely service we were provided by Milano Painting.
We highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional and amazing service.
Thank you Milano Painting for your amazing work!

Clare in North Vancouver
Clare in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Saved the reno for us

Our reno was plagued with issues, one being painting, painters and our designer. Milano was a bright light in a very dark & stormy reno. He fixed the issues inside & out. Helped us with our door glass installation and was just in general a pleasure to deal with. Extremely responsive, courteous and professional. I honestly cannot say enough about the experience. He turned a terrible experience into a good one.

Connie and Rick in Surrey
Connie and Rick in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Interior house painting

Rick and I were very pleased with the job that Milan and Peter did for us. They were professional and efficient. The job was completed on time and for the amount agreed upon. We would not hesitate to use their services again or to recommend them to others. Thanks.

Dan in Vancouver
Dan in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting

I recently had the good fortune of finding an excellent contractor to help me with my home renovations. Milano did a great job of painting, and in fact, was able to undo mistakes done by a previous painter in my home. Milano's prices are very fair and competitive. I highly recommend them for any painting related job!

High quality, efficient, and well priced

Had my home painted a few times and these guys are so kind, quick and do such a great job that I had to finally write a review. We tell everyone about them! Can't go wrong with the price and quality of work.

Jordon in Burnaby
Jordon in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Interior repainting entire house

Milan did an excellent job. His aptitude and knowledge of products was a great help. Him and his crew where on time and efficient. I would definitely recommend his services any day.

mosherdan in Abbotsford
mosherdan in Abbotsford
0 reviews Langley, BC

Top quality Painters - Reliable and Cost Efficient

I've hired Milano Painting numerous times for over 10 years on projects of $1000 to $30,000. They've always done a great job for us. Milan himself is calm and very easy to work with. He and his company provide very high quality painting services at fair prices. They done work for us all over the lower mainland. The odd time we've used someone else due to scheduling conflicts we've regretted not waiting for Milano to be available. I work in the real estate industry and have recommended Milano Painting to many of my clients, who have also been consistently pleased with the work and services provided. Milano is our "Painters for Life".

David in Delta
David in Delta
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Inside house painting

I hired this painting company to do painting inside my home ,they painted doors,windows, walls, and ceilings ,the job turned out great I was very happy with them and the job I would use them again . David.

Jami in Vancouver
Jami in Vancouver
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Townhouse painted

Milan and his crew did an amazing job painting the interior of our whole townhouse (2400 sq ft). They have excellent customer service and Milan cares about his customers and will go the extra mile to make them happy. I got two quotes and Milano Painting was way more reasonable and they didn't cut corners. I would recommend them to others and will use them again when the time comes. Thanks Milan!

More about Milano Painting

Milano Painting is a locally owned and operated contractor that has been serving the Greater Vancouver Area for over 20 years. Our painters are all skilled and highly experienced. We are craftspeople who take great pride in our work and we won’t accept anything less than our very best. We ...