Eastview Homes Inc.

Carpenters
Framing........Carpenters
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Burlington  >  Eastview Homes Inc.

Reviews for Eastview Homes Inc.

Erica in Oakville
Erica in Oakville
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Main Floor Reno

It is with pleasure that we write this review of Eastview Homes of our main floor renovation.
From the very beginning of our experience with Eastview Homes, the communication was great! We initially communicated by email as that was the easiest for my husband and I, however we always received a prompt response to our emails. It was very reassuring to know Keith was there to answer any of our questions or address our concerns. We were very impress by Keith’s professionalism. When issues came up during demolition, as they are bound to do, Keith worked hard with us to find the best cost effective solution, and made sure we were promptly updated with any changes.
We were also impressed with the quality of work. Keith worked hard with us to create a beautiful vision within a complicated space. Keith's team members were all very pleasant, knowledgeable and patient with us. They all took the time to answer our questions and discuss the work they were completing. We always felt fully informed and never felt we were being disruptive. At the end of the day, we always came home to a clean and tidy job site. Our project even completed ahead of schedule!
Now that the job is done, we are impressed by the level of craftsmanship, and we are very pleased at how much more functional and attractive our main floor is.
We are recommending Eastview Homes to anyone who asks, and one of our friends have already spoken to Keith for a quote.

good morning and thank you.
without question your home a direct result of solid design, construction and finishes.

FRANK B.
FRANK B.

Rear Addition and Kitchen Renovation

I have worked with Keith over the past several years on numerous homes and additions, but never on my own home. As an Architect, attention to detail is paramount especially at my own house. We contracted Eastview Homes to build a rear addition and kitchen to replicate some of the existing Arts and Crafts era character of the original house. The work was executed remarkably well in a timely fashion. The work is seamless both inside and out......Thank-you Keith.

I do enjoy working with you and your clients.

1 review Burlington, ON

Full House Reno

We are so pleased with our decision to hire Eastview Homes for our home renovation.

After 3 months of heavy construction we are near completion. Keith and his crew have been working hard to transform our house into our dream home - the design process and hard work are finally coming together.

Eastview has been instrumental in the details and their attention to detail can be seen on every level.

I’d suggest you consider Keith and his crew for your renovation project.

Thank you - this was one great project with a big bright transformation. Following the removal of 2 load bearing walls was the right decision for an open family friendly
forum.
Should you need a picture or two to post just let me know.

basement reno

We contracted Eastview Homes to finish our basement to include a rec room, excursive area,den, three piece bathroom and to improve our storage area. we were overjoyed with the final product, Keith surprised us with a beautiful panelled wall that was the perfect solution for the space.

great transformation - with that exercise room you should be ready for the next CrossFit

simpson5 in Oakville
simpson5 in Oakville

Basement reno

My parents used eastview homes to complete a kitchen reno couple years ago and were very happy,, so I gave them a call for my basement finishing project.

Keith came by where we reviewed the space and our needs – currently the basement is a storage locker for my boyfriend’s hockey gear. We shared our budget and keith said lets see what we can do.

A week later he provided a sketch of the space where we instantly loved it. The design provided the rooms we needed plus some great ideas how to maximize the open flow including a discrete organized storage area for the hockey equipment.

the site was kept clean and organized – trades worked well together.

Eastview completed our basement in 4 ½ weeks and scheduled to return to start on the main bathroom reno next year.

Perfect 10.

Sam.

Thank you for the opportunity.

DT
DT

exterior siding

After receiving an Eastview flyer in the mail we called keith for an estimate on our exterior remodeling project. Within our first meeting keith had provided many great ideas on how to upgrade change the front elevation of our home. We first thought stucco – keith showed us pictures of projects he completed with different exteriors. After agreeing to a wood siding finish keith provided a quote including address’ of projects he completed.
This summer keith and his crew completed our remodel – looks fantastic (picture attached)
All we had to do was choose the colour.
Job well done. Thank you.
Susan

L6M-2M6

thank susan - our pleasure.

Nickwootton in Oakville
Nickwootton in Oakville

Basement ceiling

asked for a basic basement reno, raise the ceiling, add some dry wall around a fireplace and closet. Quoted $7500 ended up being more than 10k. First impression very professional. The job calendar was meant to be a couple weeks ended up being more than a month. Since the completion the taping around the dry wall is bubbling and splitting, not even 2 weeks since they finished. Holes for the pot lights cut too large which is visible to the eye. Very amateur job in the end. If you didn't want the job or put 100% into it than why take it? Messaged him with pictures of my concerns and nothing in return. Taken my money and ran. Quite upsetting.

Hello Nick
We are surprised with your review, as we do work towards pleasing our customers.

After the mudding process I asked if there were any items you deemed unsatisfactory? You shared a few areas. without hesitation I rescheduled the boys to address these plus anything they see.
Once completed, I walked the basement with you asking if everything was ok?
you were reserved, but shared no deficiencies. I remarked, the closet could use a little mud in the corner and sent matt back to adjust.
You then released final payment - I said thank you and call me if there's anything else.

Now returning from a vacation, I read this email.
Where I received a text 2 days prior to this review. No phone call, no emails we received by you.

I recognize your frustration. I can share drywall mud does dry - after a change in humidity level. If I recall, you had a new 36" gas fireplace installed in the same room - is it possible the heat from the fireplace dried the mud causing a crack?

Regarding the increase in cost Nick, if you recall it was in result to the gas technician relocating the existing gas lines which were below the floor joist and not included in our scope of work.

Either way Nick, I do apologize for any frustration we may have caused you.
If you'd like to talk further - give me a call 905.334.0445

Thank you for your comments. I will use them to improve our business practices.

Eastview Homes

Cindy
Cindy

Basement renovation

Rerouting laundry into the basement to expand mudroom in the garage entry. Keith's team is stellar, everyone was very friendly and professional. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. Matt was the main person onsite and he was a very pleasant, well mannered and most importantly, very thorough with the job. The quality of the work was top notch and we are very satisfied with the results. In addition, Keith was very organized with scheduling and kept me updated on what to expect next. It was a great experience!

thank you and it our pleasure.
I'm glad we were able to get the cabinets installed earlier than scheduled.
your new functional laundry and mudroom should serve your family for years to come.

let me know if you need anything else.

edwin.vanderwolf
edwin.vanderwolf

Faux Window

Remove and replaced an existing Faux Window on the exterior of our house, and painted the trim on the front of the house to match. workmanship was professional and satisfactory.

Review has 1 previous version

thank you Edwin. we enjoyed working for you.

KSR
KSR

bathroom reno

Job well done, finished when they said they would be, always came when they said they would, all the trades people were friendly and professional, explained and answered questions, very happy with results

we are so pleased you are happy with the end design / bathroom.
you did well selecting the tiles and colours.

enjoy

More about Eastview Homes Inc.

home additions - framers - carpenters - siding

complete home renovations

exterior
demolition, concrete, framing, windows / doors, roofing, wood siding, trim work, masonry, stucco

interior
framing, electrical, plumbing, hvac, insulation, drywall, cabinetry, finish carpentry, hardwood, tiling, painting

professional - reliable - qualified

eastview homes your #1 home renovation expert.

www.eastviewhomes.ca