Seedy Lawns

Calgary AB T3R1E3
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Calgary  >  Seedy Lawns

Reviews for Seedy Lawns

Lisa from Calgary

I could not remember the name of the company that came to our place last year for aeration and finally, I found a flyer on my door and that was Seedy Lawns! The lady that manages the company is very nice and always responded to my phonecalls right away! I found her to be very professional and unlike another company that I contacted, she was able to schedule me for May right away even if we were in April. The other company didn't even come back to me because they said it was too soon!

The aeration job was done promptly and we were really happy with it. + Seedy Lawns is pretty cheap compared to other companies in town! $50 + GST. Will definitely recommend and go with them again!

LM in Calgary

I used this company to rip out a large garden and fill it in with sod. It looked so good I had them come back and rip up the rest of my lawn and resod it so it would match.

Sam in Calgary

This company gave us the lowest quote for the job that needed to be done in our yard. We chose this company based on the reasonableness in price. They did our yard as we asked wonderfully. It looks so much better than it was before and they completed the job within 3days. Ben was courteous and professional, always on time or early to work. I would highly recommend this company!