Brushing & Beyond, Furnace and Duct cleaning

Duct Cleaning
323 Lake Bonavista Drive Southeast Calgary AB T2J3M6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Brushing & Beyond, Furnace and Duct cleaning

Reviews for Brushing & Beyond, Furnace and Duct cleaning

Furnace Cleaning

Worst ever furnace and duct cleaning ever. I am still getting seeing large dust balls when I replace the furnace filters months after they had "cleaned" my air ducts.
They just seemed to blow air around the air duct openings and go through the motions. The evidence of a very poor job is the crap that is on my furnace filters every time I have changed them since the "service".
Don't waste your money on this company no matter how great a "deal" you get.

Geoff
Geoff

Vent cleaning

I found Brushing and Beyond through Groupon. Sometimes you expect to get poor service when you use those group buying sites, however that was not the case with this company. When I called to book the appointment, I was pleasantly surprised with the friendly service I received from Deb. She went through the entire process step by step. She let me know about all their additional services but at no point did she force me into buying something I didn't want or need. The technician, was also friendly and completed the job as advertised.