Move Outs R Us

Melvin Bouchard from Saskatoon
Melvin Bouchard from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Move Out Cleaning

Well, I lived in my house for 6 years, and when I gave my landlord my notice he told me to hire someone to clean it or find myself not only losing my damage deposit, possibly having him bill me for more. My landlord hasn't smiled since the day I met him, I was unsure anything could make him happy.
So a guy in my crew at work told me he has Move Outs R Us clean every 2 weeks and to give them a try.
After I got my furniture out I realized the disaster at hand, Move Outs R Us showed up and a crew of 4 immediately started turning my ram shackled house into a presentable place for my landlord.
For $450 it was definitely worth it. Micheal, the team leader walked thru the cleaning with my landlord and calmed him down. The landlord was mad because he had nothing to complain about so instead of picking me apart he went into the yard and complained to the neighbours about the fence needing painting..argh,..regardless, I got my damage deposit back and now I have Move Outs R Us come once a monthg.

Thanks Move Outs R Us! Easy, simple and professional.