Ashley Maids

306-955-2588
Saskatoon
SK
S7V0A4

I do reviews on Saskatoon businesses, I writing about a new maid service, called Ashley Maids. I call up and a lady promptly answers, I ask if her name is Ashley, she responds by saying " no, but I get called Ashley all day long, so no big deal" then she starts rambling on about her rates, then she surprise me last minute with a coupon!! Ok, this is going well, I book service for the next day!! The staff showed up, on time, well dressed and fully equipped. My cleaning took less time then I had budgeted for, saving me more money, I quite enjoyed the hotel themed folded toilet paper, reminded me of my vacation to Las Vegas!! Now, I wonder why some maid services have such a problem with quality? Ashley Maids seemed to breeze through my house like they had cleaned it before, and any pet peeve I had they took care of with out even knowing!

Ashley Maids, you done well!