MouldMedic

Mold Detection & Removal

Reviews for MouldMedic

7 reviews Milton, ON

Mold Removal and exhaust fans installation

Vid's attention to detail is unbelievable. He removed a chunk of drywall in my office and re-did my crown moldings in the room surrounding the affected area. After everything was said and done, you could not see any marks on the wall at all! He also replaced 4 of my exhaust fans in the washrooms/laundry area. Very honest worker and quality is fantastic. I will always refer to him to clear out any mold or just have any general questions.

Thank you for the review Nauman. As discussed, anything you need in the future, do not hesitate to call. Even if it is just information.

Vanlyn
Vanlyn

mould removal/bathroom reno

I noticed mould on my closet ceiling and had an anxiety attack. Being a person who has heard many negative stories about trade people taking advantage of other people I was nervous about who to contact. I got lucky and found Vid(mouldmedic) . He came in, judged the reason for the mould problem, listed actions to be taken and proceeded to fix my problem. It was a leaking toilet from the bathroom above. He cleaned the mould out and sanitised everything, replaced my ceiling and painted it. He also replaced the leaking toilet as well as another toilet about to leak. He then advised me that an existing sink was about to leak, which it did and he replaced that and the plumbing connected to the sink. Then, he replaced a leaking bathtub, saved the tiles around the tub, added a decorative strip, cut the old tiles to fit the new larger tub and replaced them. It wasn't a good year for plumbing in my house
but he has been wonderful in explaining the process and being very diligent with the work. He cleaned up after himself at the end of each
day and has been very professional. This whole process has been a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He will be the first person I contact with any other work needed.
I really feel I got very lucky in finding him.

Thank you for allowing MouldMedic® to help in correcting the issues that were creating anxiety for you. I was glad that you were able to feel at ease and looked after during the whole process.

At MouldMedic we strive for excellence in our work and treat our customers like we would want to be treated; with understanding, compassion and flexibility.

Tina in Mississauga
Tina in Mississauga

water damage repair

Ceiling was damaged by water leak, mouldmedic came in and restored the ceiling, it looks beautiful now. They repainted the ceiling and restored the popcorn. Everything looks like new. The work was done fast and efficiently and on budget. I was very satisfied with their work and would recommend them to friends and neighbours. Actually friends of mine had recommended them to me when I needed help with a plumbing problem, this was also done to my satisfaction.

Hi Tina,

We are always glad when someone refers us, as it indicates that we are doing things right, and meeting or exceeding our customers' expectations.

If you have anything else that we can help you with, do not hesitate to call.

Sincerely,
Vid from MouldMedic®

Cold room mould remediation

Vid did an absolutely excellent job in removing the mould that accumulated in our cold room due to a water leakage that occurred during the spring season. Vid has expert knowledge as to why mould develops and strong expertise regarding how to effectively and safely remove mold. He also took the time to properly analyse and identify the source of the problem and provided great working solutions as to how to prevent the mould from ever developing again. We had absolute confidence in Vid to do the top notch job that he did because of his comprehensive approach towards explaining the problem, the process and the prevention steps for us to take going forward. We would absolutely recommend Vid to any home owner who is in need of permanently resolving a mould problem in their home. Thank you Vid for helping us with a difficult problem. Your determination to do the job right has provided us with great relief and peace of mind. Home owner in Etobicoke

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that I could deal with this matter in a way that would eliminate this bit of anxiety from your life, as well as improve the health of your living environment.
Vid
MouldMedic

7 reviews Milton, ON

Mold removal from rental property

Vid was initially scheduled to remove some mold in my home but I had an emergency come up. My rental property had gone vacant and there was some mold in the basement. Vid was really flexible and excellent to work with. He worked around my work schedule. He did a great job and I will still be using him for my home.

Thank you Nauman for the review and allowing MouldMedic to remediate your mould situation.

Carol Wilson in Toronto
Carol Wilson in Toronto

Deconstruction/Reconstruction for basement waterproofing

This is the second time Vid has worked on our basement as part of our waterproofing efforts. His work is fantastic and we would highly recommend him. In both instances , Vid took apart the area that needed waterproofing and then rebuilt the space afterwards. Once completed, it was like we never had a problem in the first place. The area was restored to what it looked like before. His work is meticulous and he takes extreme care throughout the project to prepare the area and keep it as clean and organized as possible; minimizing the impact to the homeowner. Great experience !

Toli and Carol

Thank you for the review, and if there is anything that you need help with in the future, do not hesitate to call.

PK from York
PK from York

Mould remediation and reconstruction

Logo and Blue Trademark 2015-05-12r.jpg MouldMedic
416-214-9388
Toronto
M9L 1A1

We had a water leak in the wall from the second floor master bath. There was significant mould buildup and water damage to one wall in our dining room below the leak. Four oak wainscotting panels installed in 1930 were damaged beyond repair. Vid carefully dismantled the components of the affected wall and numbered them for reassembly. He addressed the mould issue and then meticulously reassembled the wall. He sourced out a company that could construct panels to replace the damaged ones - they're perfect. Vid is a detail person. We are very pleased with the result. Our dining room has been repaired so it looks like there was never a problem.

I am privileged to have been able to help you restore your dining room to its original beautiful woodwork. Your home is very beautiful and worth keeping in its original splendour. If there is any other assistance that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Joyce in Richmond Hill
Joyce in Richmond Hill

Bathroom Ceiling Mould Removal

Vid Silininkas is the epitome of professionalism. He arrived on time, conquered our mould situation in a timely manner (within a day) and left the room spotless when he left. He completely removed all signs of mould on the bathroom ceiling and provided us with a remediation letter that fully satisfied our mortgage company. I can't imagine calling anyone else for any future problems. Pleasant to deal with and very reasonably priced.

Thank you for the review Joyce. It was a privilege being able to assist you and your family with your home.

If there is anything you ever need, or just some advice, please feel free to call.

Vid

Lynandbob353 in Brampton
Lynandbob353 in Brampton

Mould and more

We initially called Vid Silininkas to address a mould issue. Not only did he eliminate the mould, he rebuilt the cabinets offsite and fitted them perfectly. A couple of months later he detected an dishwasher leak caused by an appliance repairman, and prevented another mould problem.
We were so impressed with his professional friendly manner, fair-pricing and excellent workmanship, we have called him back numerous times to fix plumbing issues, replace cracked ceramic tiles, remove carpet and lay a laminate floor, hang a number of custom doors, and install a vanity top and taps.

We recommend Vid for any and all situations and wish him continued success.

Lyn and Bob - Mississauga

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I'm always glad to be able to help. Call anytime, even if it is just to say hi.

Wet Basement

We had water seeping through the corner and ceiling of our rec room with no idea of the cause. Vid was recommended to us by a downspout supplier. He was very nice to deal with and by cutting open the wall, able to diagnose the problem quickly and efficiently. Once things dry out, we will have hime back for repairs. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for the review. Always glad to be able to help homeowners identify the source of moisture/water issues and to recommend solutions.

More about MouldMedic

MouldMedic® are your Mould Experts in the Central and West GTA. We are the best at what we do. MouldMedic® offers professional mould inspection, prevention and removal services for residential and commercial clients. We are firm believers that helping our clients to understand the cause of their mould and how to prevent it from recurring is the best long-term solution.

We are also driven to perform our job in the cleanest manner possible. We have a deconstruction/reconstruction process that is synchronous with the original build sequence and it makes a big difference in the cleanliness of the job. See some of our projects for yourself.