Kelowna College Cleaners

Sylvie from Kelowna
Sylvie from Kelowna
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior/Exterior Window Cleaning

I am so pleased with my windows! Jordan, Ryan and a 3rd hardworking employee (sorry, I didn't catch his name) did a wonderful job of the windows of our home this morning - I had both exterior and interior windows done, plus the screens. They all look fantastic! I will absolutely be recommending "Kelowna College Cleaners" to my friends and family - they were punctual, had very competitive prices, completed the job quickly and efficiently, and the result is exactly what I had hoped for. Let the sun shine in! Thank you boys for a job well done! :)

More about Kelowna College Cleaners

We offer a wide array of services such as interior/ exterior window washing, gutter cleaning, power washing and carpet cleaning. Kelowna residents Jordan Innes and Ryan Perchak started the company with the goal of improving the experience of your home by making it more ascetically appealing.