Mine is a 40+ year house in Brampton with aluminum wiring. Muhammad came and did the immediate problem, and then we decided to do the entire house based on what we found. He was thorough and well equipped, did not leave anything half done, and was very knowledgeable about his profession.
- Company Response
We appreciate your comments. As we explained the problem and fire hazards associated with aluminum wires, relevant safety code must be followed and when there are lots of code violations then becomes necessary to took actions as Mr.Siebert took to make his living electrically safe.