Ultra Comfort GUELPH

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Guelph  >  Ultra Comfort GUELPH

Reviews for Ultra Comfort GUELPH

Jessie in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Just had our furnace and ac replaced. Clean job and easier than anticipated experience with this project. They ended up installing a new thermostat no charge as old one broke down during start up. Highly recommend Ultra Comfort Guelph for furnace and air.

Thank you for your business and the kind words.

EddieWolch in Oakville

SMOOTH PROCESS! Got our recalled stove replaced by a Napoleon unit from Ultra Comfort Guelph on Woodlawn road. They traveled to my house and performed a very nice job. Very happy with service, the product and the price. Strongly recommend them for people in the market for fireplace.

Thank you for the great review.

Tony in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Got new unit installed in our house. The process was very smooth and great customer service. Provided us a free cover no charge to thank us for the business. Highly recommend these guys in Guelph.

SC in
1 review Guelph, ON

Just had ultra Guelph replace our trouble maker old air conditioner with a new unit. Very satisfied with the process as they provided up to 5 options for me and educated me to choose the right unit at a very fair price. Installers were great. Highly recommended them for their service. Looking forward to the summer now!

GM in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

I purchased a higher end gas fireplace from this company because they were recommended by a neighbor and I was extremely pleased with the knowledge and expertise displayed in helping me choose the right unity for my home.
The installation was done flawlessly by a wonderful, polite technician who answered all my questions and was very careful not to make a mess in my home.
Since then I have engaged them twice for service calls, and their response was fast and the situations were resolved. In fact the most recent problem was caused by other work that I had done in my house but they cleaned the unit to make sure I wouldn't have any further trouble with my pilot and didn't charge me, despite the fact that there was no flaw with the actual unit.
This kind of service is hard to find these days and I for one am very happy that I chose Ultracomfort Guelph.

1 review Guelph, ON

We have purchased 2 fireplaces now from Ultra Comfort. The service is great. The installation for both was as scheduled with no delays. The installer was personable and friendly. Yearly service always very good. Price was very competitive.

mikec223 in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Amazing service.
Professional crew and so accommodating.
I just had Napoleon package installed in my home.
The installer are absolutely professional and knowledgeable.
They also troubleshoot my water heater while they are at the job site.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Nicole.B in Guelph
1 review Waterloo, ON

Absolutely fantastic crew.
Best service ever.
I had purchased a fireplace last year, the pilot light went off and the technician came in and fixed it under warranty.
We had always kept up with our annual maintenance to ensure we are covered under a 10 years warranty for service.
Morris was absolutely wonderful, he came by to replace the part and test everything to make sure the fireplace is working accordingly.
All I have to say is they have amazing workman ship and wonderful warranty program.
I purchased my furnace from another place prior to ultra comfort Guelph and I totally regret it.
I wish I had purchased my furnace from Ultra Comfort Guelph.

reachjkw in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

The lady in the office told me that the company would only charge me $89.99 for the labor fee, and the material(s) would be free since my A/C is only 2 years old. Also, your technician did not ask me before he started work, please ensure that before s/he does anything, he should get my authorization first. I also noticed that the Honeywell thermostat costs only $46.99 each online so how come you're charging$150.00? The total charge should be $(89.99+46.99)=$136.98 plus tax =$155 and not $305 that was charged to me in the invoice. Finally, I don't think it is professional for you to threaten your clients by saying, "You have to pay otherwise I will use collection agency to collect the money". I have rights too and choices, please respect them. Thanks
They accused me of not paying the bill and that they would not be honoring the warranty on the air conditioner and they would not service it in the future if needed.If they said that they would like to resolve the issue in the near future, why did they still charged me $305 and not $155? The issue is about the principle more than the money.As such, they should honour the price quoted over the phone.
They never listen to what the customer has to say, never put themselves in customer's shoes, and never try to resolve the problem.

Dear Sir,

As the manger at this store, I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry about the experience you had. Respectfully, I would like to provide a professional response to you as we take pride in our workmanship.

After receiving a phone call from you for service, we responded to your call as a rush but unfortunately our technician was stood up a couple of times behind the door. However, in good faith, we came back to do a diagnostic and trouble shoot the problem as per the assigned service call.

The troubleshoot indicated a faulty thermostat. We installed & supplied a new thermostat and did a test on the unit for you and all this info was communicated with who you and who you claim to be your tenant.

Unfortunately you were not happy about our service and contacted our office and harassed our staff and advised us you have personal problems with your tenant and therefore you will not be not paying for the bill.

Again I do apologize for your experience and hope we can resolve this issue for you in near future.