ZK Stucco

Reviews for ZK Stucco

fayaz_abdulla in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
fayaz_abdulla in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing job on entire house stucco

Scott, Randy and the rest of their team did a fantastic job converting my 35 yr old red brick house to stucco. I had them do the front 2 years ago and just called them back to finish the back of the house as I was very happy with their workmanship.

They are perfectionist at what they do and work hard to complete the project on time as promised weather permitting!

For such a large project I couldnt have asked for it to go smoother.

Thanks!

Fayaz

Thanks ! It was great to see you guys again.

Balazs in Toronto
Balazs in Toronto

Great work by ZK Stucco!

My house was done by some unprofessional guys so I started to see cracks in 4 months. In a year it looked real bad. So I done my research on HomeStars and I found ZK Stucco with a perfect record. They fixed everything nicely, stayed in the budget, kept the site clean. The job is 2 years old now, still no problems!
Thanks guys!

Thanks for the review, we were happy to help!

Jim  in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Porch Fix

We bought a home and after moving in we quickly realised that the front porch had cracks all over which allowed for water to leak into the cold room. After countless quotes and no shows, friends of ours recommended we call ZK Stucco. After one quick email and phone call, they came over, priced the job and started right away. Not only were they very affordable, but it was a pleasure to deal with someone so professional. Absolutely no need to look around...just call ZK Stucco!

Thanks so much!

Lori in North Toronto
Lori in North Toronto

Repair and patch stucco

I was extremely impressed with the outcome of Scottie's work that was done. It looks beautiful. His attention to detail is impressive. He kept me informed of the work progress, and was a pleasure to work with . I would highly recommend ZK Stucco.

Thank you for your kind words.

Stucco parging

Scott and Joseph were amazing! Scott is a man with a plan, and clearly communicates everything he is planning. They came when they said they would, were very pleasant and hardworking. I am very pleased with their workmanship. Very hard to come across good people like this. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the excellent review!

Mark in North York
Mark in North York
32 reviews North York, ON

Complete Stucco on house and garage

I started looking for stucco companies after my stucco all around the house and garage had cracked as result of construction vibration in the neighbourhood. My insurance had denied the claim but that's another story. Once again went to Homestars and looked up about 7 stucco companies. I called them all and the first one to see me was ZK Stucco. Zoltan came over that same day and told me what he was going to use, how he and his crew were going to do the job and the length of time the job would take. Zoltan was very professional and courteous. He was very comforting as this was a very large project. He then told me that he would be emailing me and describe the extent of job in an email. The other companies were not so professional as three of them gave me quotes after I sent them pictures of the property in a phone text without ever seeing the property. Two other companies came and none could tell me what Zoltan did. The last company never even gave me a quote even after I called them twice. As a result of the comfort level I had with Zoltan I gave the project to Zoltan. Zoltan and his crew are honest, trustworthy, courteous, efficient, on time daily, patient and extremely knowledgeable at what they do. The project started and finished on time. The project took them exactly 15 days to complete as Zoltan stated. His quote was very competitive and the final product was brilliant. When the job was complete he and his crew cleaned up my house and my neighbours house as if nothing had ever happened. I would definitely recommend ZK Stucco. I would like to thank Zoltan and his crew Josef, Alex and Randy for an incredible job.

Thanks Mark!

Stucco

ZK Stucco deserves a 10+.
They did a great job, very professional. They always showed up in time and they finished the entire job in the amount of time they said they will take. The property was left very clean and, very important, their price was very good.
I recommended them already and I’ve heard only good comments.

Thanks!

Imran Latif from Toronto
Imran Latif from Toronto

Exterior Stucco - Back of house

I found Zoltan from homestars and he's turned out to be a great find. Him and his crew did an amazing job with putting on stucco at the back of my house. I was skeptical at first as I asked him for references and he wasn't forthcoming but that turned out to be because he wanted to get approval from his reference first. Another big reason I liked working with Zoltan is because of the customer service he provided. He addressed my neighbors concerns with the mess sanding the Styrofoam created and had his guys clean up their backyard after everything was done. Overall great job at a reasonable price and I will be hiring him again.

Appreciate it!

Tracey  in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Stucco exterior of my home

I hired ZK Stucco to stucco the exterior of my home. They arrived when they said they were going to and did a very professional job, for a fair price!
What else could I ask for? Oh, I know what else, they left my property clean!!
I highly recommend them.
Thanks Zoltan

Thank you so much!

Michael Finelli in Toronto
Michael Finelli in Toronto

Garage and back yard entertainment area

Zoltan and his crew were fantastic. They were courteous, effecient and very professional. We would highly recommend this company, they worked very hard at helping us obtain our vision and the final product speaks for itself we could nit be happier!

Excellent. Thank you!

More about ZK Stucco

High or low rise, commercial, industrial, residential, new or old exterior stucco. Chimney restoration. Concrete resurfacing.