HBD Basement - Foundation Protection Inc

Reviews for HBD Basement - Foundation Protection Inc

Rob Gray in Calgary
Rob Gray in Calgary

Basement Inspection

I called HBD for a second opinion for a basement moisture issue on a house I had a conditional offer on. The initial assessment omitted to cover the stem of the moisture issue which prompted me to seek out a second opinion. Dennis Belanger of HBD was able to diagnose the potential root cause effectively within an hour the same day I called him and potentially save me from a huge financial mistake.
Although this was a free assessment and no physical work was performed I will absolutely be recommending HBD based on the professional / knowledgeable / honest service provided.

Thank you again HBD for the help.

Kim and Hans from Calgary
Kim and Hans from Calgary

Installation of sump pump

Dennis and his team provided guidance and expertise in resolving an issue we had with poor water drainage by a basement door. After discussing several scenarios with us, Dennis and his team were very professional and thorough with the install of a sump pump. Dennis was available anytime we made contact and was quick to respond to calls or e-mails. We are very pleased with the service and quality of work offered by HBD and would recommend them to anyone that requires foundation or sump pump work.

More about HBD Basement - Foundation Protection Inc

HBD Inc. is a Calgary based business with several divisions dealing in residential/ commercial waterproofing. Visit us at www. hbdinc. ca We also supply Concrete repair and finishing at competitive pricing. Visit us at www. hbdconcrete. com - Call today for a free estimate!
Looking for Foundations pros in Calgary?