Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

Unit 3/90 Nugget Avenue Toronto ON M1S 3A7
Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

Reviews for Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

Tom W
Tom W

Furnace install and Main line upgrade

Chin and his team helped replaced an aging builder grade furnace. Upon his visit he pointed out the previous install of my tankless water heater and gas stove line was installed improperly and the main service line was under sized for the equipment! This is a serious issue and Chin recommended upgrading my main line to 1” from the meter. Installation was perfect and neat. Chin takes pride of his work. Thank you!

William L
William L
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

They help us to replace the furnace. The installation is very professional. They also help me to fix the air filter racks and extend the air intake to exterior.

When I told them my old Carrier furnace is not working, and they come within 2 hour to take a look, and next day they can help me to replace the new furnace. We really need a warm house especially in winter time. I am very happy and satisfied and recommend this company

tc in Mississauga
tc in Mississauga

honest quality work!

hey know what they were doing...replaced and took away old furnace in 4 hrs (and left no mess); 10 yr limited warranty on new American Standard branded furnace; good price, honest quality work: can't ask for anything more nowadays!

Rachel in Mississauga
Rachel in Mississauga

Furnace, AC, and Hot Water Tank

Excellent job. Very professional installation.
I'm very satisfied with the service and products from Chin's Heating & Cooling Co. Ltd. and highly recommended to anyone that may need the service.

Ricardo in Ajax Ontario
Ricardo in Ajax Ontario
2 reviews Ajax, ON

AC installation

Chin's Heating & Cooling service installed both my AC and Furnace at my house. I needed to replace my old air conditioning unit. My initial phone call Matthew was identifying what was required and they came to my home to assess my need and provided me a quote. A couple of days later, I had my new A/C unit installed within a few hours as promised. The new A/C unit works great, and I would recommend Chin's Heating & Cooling service to any of my family and friends.

Cecilia in Markham
Cecilia in Markham

Very knowledgeable, responsive to inquiries and reasonable pricing

Not only replacing my 20 year old furnace that was dripping water from its motor, Chin also explained and arranged for me the auditor to process the government rebate for me. The furnace and a new thermostat were installed nicely. Chin and his partner also cleaned up for us. Excellent job and I highly recommend.

American Standard A/C unit

I was recommended to use Chin's Heating & Cooling service by a service provider. I needed to replace my old air conditioning unit. Within 20 minutes of my initial phone call, Chin & Matthew came to my home to assess my need and provided me a quote. A couple of days later, I had my new A/C unit installed within a few hours as promised. The new A/C unit works great, and I would recommend Chin's Heating & Cooling service to any of my family and friends.

Patrick in Richmond Hill
Patrick in Richmond Hill

Furnace

Mr Chow showed up and have the work done perfectly as scheduled . My wood flooring is well covered and all debris was removed. Mr Chow make sure everything is done correctly before he leave

Only company I'd hire for HVAC

I hired Chin to replace both my furnace and AC. Matthew provided me with a detailed quote and several options for the package. After we decided to go with the units, Chin can onsite the day of installation and did a fantastic job. I had the furnace replaced a year before the AC but he came back to do the jobs at separate occasions and did them to my expectations and satisfaction. I can't say enough good things about him and Matthew. Prices were very competitive and products they sell are top notch. Very professional and extremely prompt in responding through email.

There's only one company I'd hire for all HVAC related sales and services - Chin's Heating & Cooling

Ivan W in Markham
Ivan W in Markham

Furance and Central AC Replacement

Chin replaced my hot water heater couples years ago and I was amazed with his price and workmanship. It is now time to replace my furnace and AC and he didn't disappoint. Chin and Matthew explained and addressed any of my concerns before the installation and tried to come up with the best equipment setup for my house. The installation took an entire day for two people and they weren't rushing to complete. The installation was neat and he took the extra time to ensure all the cables, duct work, and vent pipes are properly supported. Chin went above and beyond to re-wire my thermostat wire to ensure I can utilize the two stage function of my new furnace.

More about Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

If you live in Canada, you must be aware of its harsh winter season when the temperature can drop down to more than minus 20 degrees. Almost every building, whether it is residential or commercial, comes with in-house HVAC systems, and we are here to ensure the utmost comfort for the people of GTA.

Chin’s Heating and Cooling has been in the industry since 2009, and it has earned a batch of excellence in the field by delivering highly satisfactory HVAC solutions around all provinces. We always take care of the quality and durability of the products we use in our project. Be furnace, air conditioner, water heater, thermostats or air quality services, and we are here to address all HVAC-related problems.

We have developed domain expertise through our experience and continuous effort to become the industry leader. We wish to give our clients the ultimate comfort with our comprehensive HVAC solutions. As an industry leader, we take care of quality, safety, energy efficiency, repair, maintenance and warranty so that you can get long-lasting heating and cooling solutions within your budget.