Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

421 Nugget Avenue Toronto ON M1S5E1
Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

Reviews for Chin's Heating & Cooling Co.Ltd.

ROSESHULIU in Toronto
ROSESHULIU in Toronto

New Furnace

I had my 22 years old furnace replaced by Chin's Heating & Cooling. It was very quick and clean service, I am very happy and satisfied. The new furnace looks very beautiful, I will definitely recommend the company to my friends.

terry from Brampton
terry from Brampton

combo:furnace & water heater

My brother Tom, his furnace was replaced by Chin's Heating & Cooling Co. Ltd. The installation went well & quality of work was superb(Tom was very pleased !)
In my case, i am very pleased with the result ( the price was great, the staffs were very professional & friendly. The quality of works was superb & the team spent an extra 2 hours to have the job done right. I would recommended Chin's Heating & Cooling Co. Ltd to any one that i know.

KYeung in Markham
KYeung in Markham

Buy and install a new furnace

周師傅是一個非常專業的冷暖氣工程師,由賣機至安裝,他都令我感到非常滿意,他還帶有一副敬業樂業的精神,令人欣賞。他的工作團隊也擁有高度的質素。
His workmanship exceeded the professional standard and my expectation. He is also a caring person. He cleaned up and tidy my mechanical room after the job. He is very knowledgeable in his field of cooling and heating systems. He demonistrated extra attention in minor details of the installation and cared to give a thorough explanation of the user adjustable options.

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham

Air Conditioning

I bought an air conditioning system from this dealer. During their first visit they came over to look around the house and quoted on a particular model suitable for the size of the house. They were friendly and helpful. Installation took about half a day and they didn't make a mess inside my house. I am satisfied with their service.

Ivan W in Markham
Ivan W in Markham

Power Vent Water Heater Installation

I asked this company to replace my rental water heater as I feel paying rent monthly is not economical. The GSW water heater provided by Chin is similar to the one in big box store but provides longer warranty. Chin and his partner came on Sunday morning to install the water heater plus changing my outdated vent pipe. Entire installation process was professional and clean up after the job was completed. He also removed my old tank and returned to the rental company free of charge. Unlike the big box stores where they will charge $40 to come to perform pre-installation assessment, his price over the phone includes everything from installation to removal of old tank.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?