Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T3H2H2
Plumbing
Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

Reviews for Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

Andrew in Calgary
Andrew in Calgary

Hot water tank install

Danny is excellent. He has installed 2 hot water tanks for us at 2 different homes. We needed a larger tank for a rental property and Danny was able to come right away and scope out the work. For the 60 gal. larger tank, he needed to remove some of the inside door casing to get the tank in (and replaced after). The 40 gal smaller tank was then installed in our condo on the same day. He always answers his phone and he will get the job done quickly and professionally. He also assessed at no charge our jetted tub motor not working but referred this to a jetted tub specialist who he said could get the job done quicker as he had available parts. Danny is our go-to guy for all our plumbing needs. No need to go anywhere else. Highly recommended !

gail in Calgary
gail in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Instalation

Just had Aqua Plumbing Services install a new hot water tank. I was very pleased with the service I received .
Danilo was punctual, friendly and polite, and efficient in his work Very professional, I would highly recommend.
Fantastic job Thanks so much Danilo

Thank you Miss Gail, it was my pleasure.

brian from Calgary
brian from Calgary

pot filler and sink drain/garbarator install

Wanted someone to install pot filler and drain assembly for dual sink in the kitchen. Danilo (aqua plumbing) was very knowledgeable and professional. He arrived on time and did the work. I have NEVER had a better tradesperson do work inside my home. I have never recommended or thought of using the same trade again because they were disasters. I would call Aqua Plumbing again!

Thank you very much Brian for kind words, it was my pleasure!

Dave Wagner from Calgary
Dave Wagner from Calgary

Factory steam shower installation

I had purchased a manufactured steam shower unit, and at the recommendation of the store I purchased from, engaged AQUA Plumbing to remove my old fixture and prepare the rough in plumbing etc for the steam unit. When the shower was delivered, AQUA arrived next day, prepped and installed the shower in an afternoon. The workmanship was excellent, installer was very cooperative and aside from a couple extras I requested, price was as per original quote. I was very happy with their service. They were not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but I received full value for what I spent.

Thank you Dave!

tyler mills from Calgary
tyler mills from Calgary

Custom Homes - Plumbing

Aqua plumbing has provided our customers with an excellent product and and even better experience over the past few years. Their workmanship and attention to detail is impeccable, but even more impressive is his responsiveness and customer service. Aqua plumbing has not only provided us with a great plumbing product they have become valued members of our team in providing customers with the home and experience they have dreamed of for years! I highly recommend aqua plumbing to anyone looking for plumbing services.

Tyler
Construction manager
JayWest Country Homes

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?