Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T3H2H2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

Reviews for Aqua Plumbing Service Inc.

gail in Calgary
gail in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Instalation

Just had Aqua Plumbing Services install a new hot water tank. I was very pleased with the service I received .
Danilo was punctual, friendly and polite, and efficient in his work Very professional, I would highly recommend.
Fantastic job Thanks so much Danilo

Thank you Miss Gail, it was my pleasure.

brian from Calgary
brian from Calgary

pot filler and sink drain/garbarator install

Wanted someone to install pot filler and drain assembly for dual sink in the kitchen. Danilo (aqua plumbing) was very knowledgeable and professional. He arrived on time and did the work. I have NEVER had a better tradesperson do work inside my home. I have never recommended or thought of using the same trade again because they were disasters. I would call Aqua Plumbing again!

Thank you very much Brian for kind words, it was my pleasure!

Dave Wagner from Calgary
Dave Wagner from Calgary

Factory steam shower installation

I had purchased a manufactured steam shower unit, and at the recommendation of the store I purchased from, engaged AQUA Plumbing to remove my old fixture and prepare the rough in plumbing etc for the steam unit. When the shower was delivered, AQUA arrived next day, prepped and installed the shower in an afternoon. The workmanship was excellent, installer was very cooperative and aside from a couple extras I requested, price was as per original quote. I was very happy with their service. They were not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but I received full value for what I spent.

Thank you Dave!

tyler mills from Calgary
tyler mills from Calgary

Custom Homes - Plumbing

Aqua plumbing has provided our customers with an excellent product and and even better experience over the past few years. Their workmanship and attention to detail is impeccable, but even more impressive is his responsiveness and customer service. Aqua plumbing has not only provided us with a great plumbing product they have become valued members of our team in providing customers with the home and experience they have dreamed of for years! I highly recommend aqua plumbing to anyone looking for plumbing services.

Tyler
Construction manager
JayWest Country Homes

Thank you, I appreciate it!