DK&More Design Kitchens and More

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Vaughan ON L4K1Z8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  DK&More Design Kitchens and More
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DK&More Design Kitchens and More

Giorgio in Toronto

I recently got an entertainment unit installed in my living room. My friend recommended me DK&M to help with the design and of course all the rest. I am blow away by the unit. I'm glad DK&M were able to make and install a custom piece in my home. Beyond the service, I'm truly impressed with the quality of their product and work. I've been so happy with how everything is organized along with the quality of the finishes. It makes my entertaining nights so much more convenient and impressive. DK&M did an excellent job making my vision come true. Couldn't be more grateful for their work. Definitely recommend for any custom work you need to get done.

Job Price

We're all so happy you're enjoying the built ins. Thanks for the great review and taking your time to share with the Homestars community.

M. Babic in Toronto

DK&More came highly recommended from a family member and now that our project is complete, we are over the moon with how everything has turned out! Tatjana is extremely knowledgeable, amicable and professional. Her suggestions were all very practical and have made for a highly functional and stunning kitchen. Sergey and his team
were equally professional, friendly and efficient. Our finished kitchen is exactly what we wanted and we're extremely happy with the entire team at DK&More. I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Job Price