DK&More Designer Kitchens and More

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Vaughan ON L4K1Z8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  DK&More Designer Kitchens and More

Reviews for DK&More Designer Kitchens and More

ChrisA in Vaughan

First of all working with DK&More was like being on a HG TV show; their team produced the most realistic renderings and drawings I could have ever imagined. Best of all we were able to plan and spec the entire kitchen and dining area before anybody even moved a chair! AMAZING!

Thank you all for taking such amazing care of my home, for leading us through this large project, and of course the dream kitchen I’ve been waiting for.

WOW! You rock Chris, thanks for this testimonial! Maybe we can get a film crew soon and make it famous. So glad you're enjoying the new space.

NatashaL in Toronto

We recently downsized into a small downtown town home from our Oakville family house and were in desperate need of extra storage. The design team at DK&More were able to envision beautiful built-ins that made up for the loss of space. Their installers were clean, organized and friendly which made even the final steps perfect.

Our installers are absolute clean freaks so they are going to appreciate your review Natasha. Thanks for the positive comments.

Giorgio in Toronto

I recently got an entertainment unit installed in my living room. My friend recommended me DK&M to help with the design and of course all the rest. I am blow away by the unit. I'm glad DK&M were able to make and install a custom piece in my home. Beyond the service, I'm truly impressed with the quality of their product and work. I've been so happy with how everything is organized along with the quality of the finishes. It makes my entertaining nights so much more convenient and impressive. DK&M did an excellent job making my vision come true. Couldn't be more grateful for their work. Definitely recommend for any custom work you need to get done.

We're all so happy you're enjoying the built ins. Thanks for the great review and taking your time to share with the Homestars community.

M. Babic in Toronto

DK&More came highly recommended from a family member and now that our project is complete, we are over the moon with how everything has turned out! Tatjana is extremely knowledgeable, amicable and professional. Her suggestions were all very practical and have made for a highly functional and stunning kitchen. Sergey and his team
were equally professional, friendly and efficient. Our finished kitchen is exactly what we wanted and we're extremely happy with the entire team at DK&More. I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Thanks so much for your amazing review! Sergey and I are always here to help you with any of your home renovation needs and I'm glad I was able to bring some organization back to your food prep space.

Zeev from Markham

We received DK&More coordinates from another person who had a great experience with them and although we did not know them and had references to other companies decided to give it a shot. We are amazed by the attention to details and care for the end result. They ensured all the measurements were correct multiple times, coordinated work with the countertop installer and provided useful advice for design and colors. Installation was a breeze and we are super happy with the result. Highly recommended!

Truly we appreciate you taking your time Zeev. It is always our pleasure to work with such positive people and of course ensure only the best from our designers and installers. Hope you enjoy the kitchen and laundry room everyday.

Alina in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Before I met DK&M Designer Kitchens, I ordered kitchen from another company and it was real disaster. They brought me a kitchen with wrong measurements that they couldn't install and left without completing the job.
Then I was lucky to meet Tatjana from DK&M Designer Kitchens.
She was very nice and understanding. She redesigned my kitchen in very creative way. Everything was completed on time and the quality is exceptional. Installation guys were very friendly and professional
After working with DK&M Designer Kitchens I'm in love with my kitchen again!!!
I strongly recommend to hire that company if you're planning any cabinetry project.

Thanks for taking your time Alina. Our team truly appreciates it and also are always here for homeowners when they encounter problems such as yours. Let us know if we can help you with anything further.

Kate in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I cannot explain how thrilled I am with my new kitchen renovation. I've gotten so many compliments on it and having all the extra counter space and lighting makes hosting so much more entertaining. DK&M were amazing to work with and I am so happy I found them. Thanks for everything Tatjana!!!

Thanks Kate. We're sorry we took so long to reply but are glad to hear you're still loving everything! We'll let Tatjana know that you've taken the time to thank her.

Alik in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I would highly recommend this company DK&M. I had a very bad experience with another company: Canadian kitchen installers Inc. My kitchen was a total disaster - I was thinking nobody can help me, but as soon as one of my friends recommended me DK&M - all my issues have been fixed in NO time with a more than satisfactory result. My kitchen is AMAZING now. Plus money involved are really nothing. If I knew them before I started my kitchen - I would save huge amount of money and nerves. Really recommend this company to everybody!!!

Thanks Again Alik. It's always wonderful to hear not just about the quality and beauty of our designs, but the experience our customers have working with the DK&More team.

1 review Burlington, ON

When I moved into my new place, I knew the closet was too small for my clothes. But the rest of the interior was great I could not pass up. I thought I could deal with the closet without getting it renovated. I was wrong. I reached out to DK&M to help me to extend my closet. I don't even recognize it anymore! I have so much more space for all things. Great work guys!

Your closet turned out amazing. Before we started we couldn't believe how small that space was compared to the rest of your unit and so after the crew left and we got in for that final walk through I think we were all breathless. Thanks for the opportunity!

Fantastic experience! Efficient and amazing customer service, the process was communicated to me every step of the way. The end product exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Our team really appreciates this type of feedback. Because it's not always just about the quality of the manufacturing or installation, but how our entire respects your home and your vision for it. Glad we could assist in making those dreams a reality.

More about DK&More Designer Kitchens and More

The best quality kitchens custom designed at a price you can afford. Welcome to your new kitchen!
Bundling up on all our services gives you the tools and ability to let your imagination go free from the restraints of standardized kitchens and prefabricated imports. Unlike our competitors, we offer authentic custom designs alongside trained craftsman and a complete installation team ensuring 100% satisfaction. That is our guarantee!