DK&More Design Kitchens and More

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Vaughan ON L4K1Z8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  DK&More Design Kitchens and More
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DK&More Design Kitchens and More

Zeev from Markham

We received DK&More coordinates from another person who had a great experience with them and although we did not know them and had references to other companies decided to give it a shot. We are amazed by the attention to details and care for the end result. They ensured all the measurements were correct multiple times, coordinated work with the countertop installer and provided useful advice for design and colors. Installation was a breeze and we are super happy with the result. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Truly we appreciate you taking your time Zeev. It is always our pleasure to work with such positive people and of course ensure only the best from our designers and installers. Hope you enjoy the kitchen and laundry room everyday.

Alina in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Before I met DK&M Designer Kitchens, I ordered kitchen from another company and it was real disaster. They brought me a kitchen with wrong measurements that they couldn't install and left without completing the job.
Then I was lucky to meet Tatjana from DK&M Designer Kitchens.
She was very nice and understanding. She redesigned my kitchen in very creative way. Everything was completed on time and the quality is exceptional. Installation guys were very friendly and professional
After working with DK&M Designer Kitchens I'm in love with my kitchen again!!!
I strongly recommend to hire that company if you're planning any cabinetry project.

Job Price

Thanks for taking your time Alina. Our team truly appreciates it and also are always here for homeowners when they encounter problems such as yours. Let us know if we can help you with anything further.

Kate in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I cannot explain how thrilled I am with my new kitchen renovation. I've gotten so many compliments on it and having all the extra counter space and lighting makes hosting so much more entertaining. DK&M were amazing to work with and I am so happy I found them. Thanks for everything Tatjana!!!

Alik in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I would highly recommend this company DK&M. I had a very bad experience with another company: Canadian kitchen installers Inc. My kitchen was a total disaster - I was thinking nobody can help me, but as soon as one of my friends recommended me DK&M - all my issues have been fixed in NO time with a more than satisfactory result. My kitchen is AMAZING now. Plus money involved are really nothing. If I knew them before I started my kitchen - I would save huge amount of money and nerves. Really recommend this company to everybody!!!

Job Price

Thanks Again Alik. It's always wonderful to hear not just about the quality and beauty of our designs, but the experience our customers have working with the DK&More team.

1 review Burlington, ON

When I moved into my new place, I knew the closet was too small for my clothes. But the rest of the interior was great I could not pass up. I thought I could deal with the closet without getting it renovated. I was wrong. I reached out to DK&M to help me to extend my closet. I don't even recognize it anymore! I have so much more space for all things. Great work guys!

Job Price

Your closet turned out amazing. Before we started we couldn't believe how small that space was compared to the rest of your unit and so after the crew left and we got in for that final walk through I think we were all breathless. Thanks for the opportunity!

Fantastic experience! Efficient and amazing customer service, the process was communicated to me every step of the way. The end product exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Job Price

Our team really appreciates this type of feedback. Because it's not always just about the quality of the manufacturing or installation, but how our entire respects your home and your vision for it. Glad we could assist in making those dreams a reality.

1 review Kitchener, ON

We used DK&M to help us on a new one bedroom apartment, with most of the focus being on an open concept kitchen/dining room/living room. They were fantastic to work with and did a great job on the space!

Job Price

Thanks for the amazing review, our team loves working with open spaces and bringing design and function together in one perfect space.

Carrie in Toronto

Thank you again my kitchen looks amazing , new Cubards are the envy of family and friends , cooking and cleaning my new kitchen has never been a favourite job for myself, now all I want to do is be cooking away ! I highly recommend using DK&More they listened to my idea and came with their own and between that my dream kitchen has been completed in the time table given . Thank you so much from one happy customer.

Job Price

Thanks Carrie, we really loved working together and cant wait for that lasagna.

Lilit in Toronto

As a realtor I see many homes with upgrades and high-end finishes. The custom kitchen Tatjana and her team at DK& More did for a house I recently sold, was really outstanding! The quality of workmanship and materials they used to build the kitchen were impressive. The design of that custom kitchen was thorough in terms of functionality, use of space, built-in appliances, and details throughout the cabinets, drawers, countertops, backsplash, and mouldings. All my visitors loved the design, high-end finishes, functionality and color scheme of the kitchen and it was the true highlight in the house – definitely one of the biggest selling features. I have recommended Tatjana and her team to my clients and will do so for her ability to meet and exceed client’s expectations and deliver spectacular work. Her excellent client service, design ideas and skills, responsiveness, integrity, and ability to manage the entire project very smoothly make her a go to design studio for any kitchen reno or re-design project. It’s really more than kitchens with DK& More, I have seen the custom closet organizers they built, which is a high-quality work as well! I highly recommend DK& More!

Job Price

We truly appreciate the time and budget constraints while people are moving or selling their home and as many people know, the kitchen and washrooms are one of the most important rooms in the house. Consider our team apart of your team Lilit and of course we will always be there, on time, on budget and to everyones satisfaction.

Penny  in Toronto

It was my good fortune to find Tatjana. I first saw a kitchen that she had designed in a magazine and I tracked her down. Tatjana was able to take my vision and very quickly create my perfect kitchen. Her advice was invaluable. Not sure how she packed so much functionality, aesthetic appeal and charm into such a tight space and with such a small budget. The workmanship is excellent. I could not be happier.

Job Price

Our craftsmen really and truly appreciate reviews like these. While our designers often get the praise for their creative execution of our clients ideas, it's the manufacturing and installation team that truly goes that extra mile to create the one of a kind design solutions that DK&M was founded on. Thanks Penny!

More about DK&More Design Kitchens and More

The best quality kitchens custom designed at a price you can afford. Welcome to your new kitchen!
Bundling up on all our services gives you the tools and ability to let your imagination go free from the restraints of standardized kitchens and prefabricated imports. Unlike our competitors, we offer authentic custom designs alongside trained craftsman and a complete installation team ensuring 100% satisfaction. That is our guarantee!