Superhero Property Maintenance

House Cleaning Exteriors
1850 Comox Street Vancouver BC V6G1R3
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Vancouver  >  Superhero Property Maintenance

Reviews for Superhero Property Maintenance

Susan H. in Vancouver
Susan H. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Power Washing and Sprucing up Building Entrance and 27th Floor Common Area

We can't recommend Keith and Superhero Property Maintenance highly enough. There should be more than 10 stars! Keith is fair and does excellent quality work. He has kept our 27th floor common area looking beautiful as well as sprucing up the entrance to the building, getting all the green gunk off that builds up in wet weather. Keith and his super-hero helpers are wonderful to work with. They are courteous, friendly, punctual, energetic and skilled. Superhero Property Maintenance can't be beat - you need to look no further!

Many thank you's Susan for such a positive review of SPM Inc and we are always greatful for these testimonies from such great and thoughtful clients such as yourselves.

Cathy
Cathy
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Washing of our fence, shed, stairs and pavers.

We have a large property that needed a lot of cleaning and my partner wanted to take it on herself. When I looked at the amount of work I decided to search for a company to come and do this job! I called 3 different companies and found that Keith was not only professional and informative but I trusted him enough to go way for 3 days while he completed the work. The job was meticulous and we were thrilled with the results! Thank you Keith for a job well done!

Thank you both very much for your kind and thoughtful review of my business and the services provided. It was truly a pleasure restoring your property's cedar fencing, stairs and pavers back to their former glory and I look forward to working with you again in the future for all your soft washing and power pressure washing needs.
Keith

More about Superhero Property Maintenance

We offer affordable, professional and precision tailored maintenance packages for our clients specific and various building envelope cleaning needs. We specialize in pressure power washing for durable surfaces, siding soft washing and cleaning for low impact sensitive surfaces and roof moss and algae control solutions here in the Vancouver lower ...