Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
6877-6951 121 Street Surrey BC V3W1C2
Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
EconoWise Sunrooms & Patio Covers Ltd.

Review for EconoWise Sunrooms & Patio Covers Ltd.

Derrick from Burnaby

6877-6951 121 Street
Surrey
BC
V3W1C2

Found this company on the BBB website and contacted Lesley who owns the company to quote on the replacement of a single car, wooden car port that was leaking and rotting. Their pricing was comparable to a few other companies that I had contacted. While they were neither the cheapest nor most expensive, they were one of the few companies that met me in person, seemed relaible and were responsive in answering my questions. Lesley even suggested that I have the roofing company (another contractor I was already engaging) remove the old carport (which I did) as they would already be set up for disposal and it would save me money. It only took a day for the car port to be constructed and the finished product looks great. Materials used were aluminium, pre-finished in white, with built-in gutters. It is anticipated to last longer and require less up keep. The installation team did find some rotted wood where the car port was attached to the garage, but the team replaced the rotted fascia board and reinforced the contact points between the garage and new car port. This extra work with added materials understandably delayed starting the work, but was done at a fair cost, which Lesley confirmed with me before proceeding. My only nitpick is that the crew could have done a better job cleaning up at the end of the project, as there were screws and metal shavings swept into my garden and left on my lawn where the raw materials were cut. Other than that I have had no issues with the final product.

Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in Surrey?