Fortress Waterproofing And Foundation Repair

Foundations
1272 Fiddlers Green Road Hamilton ON L9G3L1
HomeStars  >  Foundations in Ancaster  >  Fortress Waterproofing And Foundation Repair

Reviews for Fortress Waterproofing And Foundation Repair

ADRkhan in Ancaster
ADRkhan in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement waterproofing

At the time of getting my business, CLS/Fortress gave warranty commitments that turned out to misleading. The work they said would be done in 10 days, took them 3 months to complete. During the work they damaged external AC unit, and struck the gas meter so hard that gas line inside were damaged too. Despite informing them of the cost at the time, they refused to accept the damage cost at the time of settling the account until I stood my grounds. There were still leakages after the work, but for some reason it stopped by itself and been ok since last two months. But with 'limited warranty' they have give, I feel I have no coverage. My advice: Do not use them, find someone else.

Ben from Burlington
Ben from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Foundation Repair

I Had a water leak in a finished part of my basement and need the repair to be completed on the outside of the foundation. I met Ron at a home-show exhibit and he cam by my home to supply a quote. the price appeared to be reasonable and i went ahead with the repair. The service people (Luke, Mike and Ryan) were very professional in repairing the foundation and afterwards we had a n extremely heavy rain storm where the repair did not leak like it normally would have.