The Pool Heater Doctor

4055 Malcolm Road Nestleton Station ON L0B1L0

Reviews for The Pool Heater Doctor

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

service

Incredibly unprofessional. They were more than an hour late and would not return my phone calls. No apologies. Spent 30 seconds looking at my heater, said they couldn't help, even though the guy on the phone said it would be no problem. The service guy was really rude about it. Then he tried to charge me $150!!!! Incredible. AVOID at all cost!

John  in
John in
1 review Port Perry, ON

One happy customer

Best pool heater repair company I've ever dealt with. They came the day I called in and had my heater working perfectly within an hour.
They are a little pricey but I'll tell you I'd pay even more for their service. They explain3d everything so I could understand and even gave me tips on how to maintain my heater so I won't have to make anymore service calls. I highly recommend this company.

Olympia from Pickering
Olympia from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Pool Heater Repair

I called in for a "repair" on a two year old pool heater. Two guys showed up, within 5 minutes they said the heater was not fixable but if we want to avoid the $150 service charge I can pay $3000+ for a new one???? They spent a total of 15 minutes. I called for a second opinion, it was cleaned and repaired with a $20 part. I have checked with several companies, a new heater can be installed for less than $2000. They insisted I pay the $150, apparently they cost $10/minute. I called to discuss said "service charge" explaining you cannot charge for a service that didn't happen. They were not flexible at all. They run their business $150 at a time. Mistake #1 was that I called this company, mistake #2 is I didn't ask to see any licenses (the two fellows didn't look like the knew what they were doing other than trying to get people to buy overpriced equipment from them). DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.