Garage Magic

Reviews for Garage Magic

Margret Gould from Toronto
Margret Gould from Toronto

Garage Work

I've used these guys 3 times over the past 2 years and have never been disappointed. I like supporting small business owners when I can. They're professional and prompt. They usually either provide same day or next day service. They have reasonable pricing and they guarantee their work. I'd recommend them to anyone needing repairs or work on a garage door.

Mia from Mississauga
Mia from Mississauga

Fixed my garage door

I backed into my garage door prior to being completely open, I called garage magic for help! They responded and within 45 minutes had completely fixed my door. He placed the rollers back on track, adjusted the springs, tightened door screws, and lubed the door and opener. To top it all off, the fee for the repair was much less than I was expecting! I would definitely recommend.Thank you again!

More about Garage Magic

Garage Magic provides a variety of garage solutions from Garage doors, garage flooring and garage storage