Green Apple Construction

Reviews for Green Apple Construction

Poupak in Toronto
Poupak in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Best experience with my renovations

Green apple construction team helped us with renovating our home. We can not thank this professional team enough for an amazing job they have done. We were tight on timing and schedule but Green Apple team made it happen. They started on time and finished right on time. They respected our place and space and made this experience smooth and stress free for us. They were also great on communicating all throughout the project so we were well informed of progress. Our home project turned out to be even much better than we anticipated. Can’t thank the team enough for quality of work and sticking to our budget. Thank you so much to Green Apple project manager and his wonderful team. I highly recommend Green Apple construction for your renovations.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fireplace - Large Profile & 45’ edges

Saeed of Green Apple Construction has proven to be an exceptional contractor and a pleasure to work with.

We had difficulty finding a tiler who was comfortable with large tiles and 45’ degree angle corners. Saeed and team rose to the challenge and nailed the 45' angles beautifully, gorgeous (narrow) grout lines, flow of design around the corners and inside fire box, to sum it up... Absolute perfection!

As a contractor Saeed is the best I've ever worked with, he is a PRO! Saeed he is very talented, reliable, efficient with his time, respects his team and has great ideas to share with his customers.

Here are few pictures of the fireplace and it is more stunning in person! Major wow factor! Visitors to our home often stop and have a good look at the fireplace and run their fingers down the edges in disbelief.

We are looking forward to working with Saeed in the near future and excited to see our end results!

jon in Vancouver, British Columbia
jon in Vancouver, British Columbia
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Renovation

I want to start this review by firstly recommending Green Apple and their team to take on your renovation.
We had started our renovation with another contractor who we lost faith in as a result of their lack of care and transparency. I approached Green Apple primarily to take on framing for our renovation. I then offered the whole job to them to take on the full renovation if the price was right as they came to review the project and had a very good eye for what needed to be undertaken.
I was impressed with their understanding for the undertaking, and with their credentials, having done my due diligence - I am a designer/architect from the UK, and needed to find a team who I could trust. Saeed, who runs the company, understood our requirements, and gave us a good price for the job. More importantly, as the job progressed, I could see they understood the requirements of a tight budget and how to deliver on time and cost.
We had a short timeframe to complete the work - framing/full electrical/insulation/plumbing/drywalling/new furnace/window install/interior painting and finishing. The company has exceeded our expectations, and I would happily recommend the company based on our experiences.
To add - it's difficult coming to this country and knowing how to trust contractors. I'm very happy with our result and have already recommended his services to other members of our family here. I would gladly speak with you to give full details of our job and how the procurement worked out.
In conclusion, this is a company that combines family, cultural and community values at the heart of their work, and I would highly recommend themselves and their extended network of contractors.

Nina from North Vancouver
Nina from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home renovation

We found Green Apple Construction after "interviewing" and getting quotes from at least five contractors - we decided on Green Apple partially because their quote was reasonable, partially because the owner (Saeed) was going to be onsite and doing some of the work himself, but mostly because we just liked him as soon as we met him!
Our 1980's 2,000 sq. ft. house felt dark on the inside, and hadn't been especially well looked after - my husband had a vision for what it could be like but I struggled with seeing it. We did a lot of research on Houzz for what we wanted, and decided to have the renovations done before we moved in.
Saeed had excellent suggestions as to how to modify the space, and he and his team got about 90% of the project done in about 6 weeks. That included (but not limited to), getting rid of the "popcorn" ceiling throughout, and installing recessed lighting, painting, re-doing the laundry room/pantry, a powder room, main bathroom, crown mouldings throughout, baseboards, getting rid of a hideous floor-to-ceiling fireplace, custom building a walnut mantel, installation of electric fireplaces (2), one of which we have now converted to gas, building a back deck. We didn't have him do our kitchen countertops or range hood, but I wish we had.
Overall, Saeed's team are hard working, polite and dedicated. We have used them for a few other projects in our home, and will continue to do so. We've also referred them to several friends. And I am happy to say, we consider Saeed a friend now.
I will post before and after photos as soon as I have time!

Looking for General Contractors pros in North Vancouver?