Green Apple Construction

General Contractors
101 Gostick Place North Vancouver BC V7M3N2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North Vancouver  >  Green Apple Construction

Reviews for Green Apple Construction

jon in Vancouver, British Columbia
jon in Vancouver, British Columbia
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Renovation

I want to start this review by firstly recommending Green Apple and their team to take on your renovation.
We had started our renovation with another contractor who we lost faith in as a result of their lack of care and transparency. I approached Green Apple primarily to take on framing for our renovation. I then offered the whole job to them to take on the full renovation if the price was right as they came to review the project and had a very good eye for what needed to be undertaken.
I was impressed with their understanding for the undertaking, and with their credentials, having done my due diligence - I am a designer/architect from the UK, and needed to find a team who I could trust. Saeed, who runs the company, understood our requirements, and gave us a good price for the job. More importantly, as the job progressed, I could see they understood the requirements of a tight budget and how to deliver on time and cost.
We had a short timeframe to complete the work - framing/full electrical/insulation/plumbing/drywalling/new furnace/window install/interior painting and finishing. The company has exceeded our expectations, and I would happily recommend the company based on our experiences.
To add - it's difficult coming to this country and knowing how to trust contractors. I'm very happy with our result and have already recommended his services to other members of our family here. I would gladly speak with you to give full details of our job and how the procurement worked out.
In conclusion, this is a company that combines family, cultural and community values at the heart of their work, and I would highly recommend themselves and their extended network of contractors.

Nina from North Vancouver
Nina from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home renovation

We found Green Apple Construction after "interviewing" and getting quotes from at least five contractors - we decided on Green Apple partially because their quote was reasonable, partially because the owner (Saeed) was going to be onsite and doing some of the work himself, but mostly because we just liked him as soon as we met him!
Our 1980's 2,000 sq. ft. house felt dark on the inside, and hadn't been especially well looked after - my husband had a vision for what it could be like but I struggled with seeing it. We did a lot of research on Houzz for what we wanted, and decided to have the renovations done before we moved in.
Saeed had excellent suggestions as to how to modify the space, and he and his team got about 90% of the project done in about 6 weeks. That included (but not limited to), getting rid of the "popcorn" ceiling throughout, and installing recessed lighting, painting, re-doing the laundry room/pantry, a powder room, main bathroom, crown mouldings throughout, baseboards, getting rid of a hideous floor-to-ceiling fireplace, custom building a walnut mantel, installation of electric fireplaces (2), one of which we have now converted to gas, building a back deck. We didn't have him do our kitchen countertops or range hood, but I wish we had.
Overall, Saeed's team are hard working, polite and dedicated. We have used them for a few other projects in our home, and will continue to do so. We've also referred them to several friends. And I am happy to say, we consider Saeed a friend now.
I will post before and after photos as soon as I have time!