Floors With Elegance

7,1221 Canyon Meadows DR. SE Calgary AB T2J 6G2

Reviews for Floors With Elegance

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing

Very good and very friendly work. Would recommend to all. I personally know the owner and know that he always does his best to meet the needs of any customer.

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Remove bathtub, create shower, replace floor tiles in small bathroom.

The worst renovation experience in 30 years. We had a bathtub replaced by a stand up shower with tiles and a tile floor in a 6X10 foot bathroom. The four day job is now on day 12 and no resolution. The workmen come and go when they please rarely meeting appointments and expect us to reschedule our lives to accommodate their changing schedules. The owner Julian's solution when they missed the first day by about 6 hours was that we should just give him a key so he could come and go when it suits him or his workers. I have never seen such lack of professionalism. Today the plumber was supposed to come to finish up that part and the company owner, Julian was going to come and pick u their garbage.. Neither has showed. The tiler missed four appointments (one day not even showing up at all) even though we allowed him to come at 4:30 pm, on Saturday and Sunday, and as early as 8:30 am. And,by the way, the work is just OK. If you are going to deal with them (I really don't know why you would) you should have significant penalties in money for dates missed. The guys really know how to spoil a renovation experience.
We have changed our minds about having two bathroom counters and sinks put in by the company that referred us to these guys. It's too bad they have to pay the penalty for Floors with Elegance's lack of professionalism.

Judy from Calgary
Judy from Calgary

kitchen floor

When we could not find the tile that we liked for our kitchen floor, we wandered into Floors with Elegance. It took several visits, and some coaching from Julian, for us to find the absolutely perfect tile for our kitchen floor. We hired Julian and his team to rip out our kitchen floor as part of our kitchen make-over, and had them build the new floor, and then tile it. Our floor is awesome! We have 18 inch porcelain tile that stands up to our busy life style and two big dogs. It is easy to clean, and Julian chose the perfect kick board for the step into the kitchen. We highly recommend this company.

Daniel R. from Calgary
Daniel R. from Calgary

Removing the Lino and Tiles from Kitchen, Nook, and Laundry Room

I believe it was my best decision to get my floors done with Floors With Elegance. These kind of project are always very stressful and starting it with nice and experienced group of people make it easy for you. They were my consultant on every decision that I wanted to make and with Blair and Bob experiences I was correcting my choices. They really care about their clients and always had time to listen to me and pass me their experiences. The quality of their work is excellent, they are working very clean, they covered all of the surrounding area and furniture, also cleaned and vacuum every where before they left everyday. They hired very polite and respectful team and I recommend them strongly.

More about Floors With Elegance

Your deep south flooring store. We supply & install tiles , stones, mosaic tiles, hardwood, laminate, lino, LVT tiles, granite
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Calgary?