Gotcha Wildlife

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Gotcha Wildlife

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

TDixon

On the Friday night before New Year's my husband and I realized that the simple mouse problem we thought we had, wasn't so simple. We started to actually see mice. In a panic the following day, I called around to a few pest/wildlife control companies. Never having dealt with this before, I had no idea what to expect. Gotcha was first to call back. They impressed me immediately with their knowledge and they had someone out within the hour. Mouse bait traps were set, questions were answered and, while it will probably be another week or so before the problem is totally under control, so far so good.

A few days later, we heard flapping noises coming from our furnace room. Not wanting to open it and see what surprise awaited us, we immediately called Gotcha. Again, they were able to come within the hour, remove a bird and seal up the chimney stack from where the bird came in.

I can't say enough good things about our experience. They made 2 very stressful situations much easier on our entire family.
Thank you guys!! Amazing work :)

We greatly appreciate the outstanding review!! It was our pleasure to have provided you with such prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service not once but twice. Rest assure should there be another pest problem Gotcha Wildlife is a phone call away.
Thank you for the review once again.

Linda from Toronto

We thought we had racoons in the attic of our 140 year old house but Ken and his staff determined it was squirrels. They had to bring in a 40 foot ladder to access the rather tricky entry point. We love this company - have used them before for mice and would recommend them to anyone looking for professional, knowledgeable, prompt and thorough wildlife removal services We also really appreciate the tips on prevention and have peace of mind knowing that we can call Ken anytime day or night and he will take care of the problem.

Thank you Linda for your review. It was a pleasure to help you. As a repeat customer, you can really tell how committed Gotcha Wildlife is to provide best service and we are also proud to have satisfied customers that can certify our work. Thanks again. The Gotcha Wildlife Team
We Gotcha!!!

iamjoanneb in Richmond Hill, Ontario
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Nice people and prompt service. 2 days after the treatment for mice, I finally had a good nights sleep. We also had 6 roof vents screened to help prevent raccoon entry as they have gained entry to our attic before.
A one year guarantee on the mice and 3 years on the roof vents is great. Thank you Kenneth and Richard!

Thank you for the review! We are glad to know that we were able to provide you with prompt service which resulted in a quiet and mouse free home. We Thank you for your business and please don't hesitate to call us in the future should the need be.
-The Gotcha Wildlife team

4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ken is a true professional. He addressed our issue quickly and effectively. It was evident he didn't cut any corners. Not to mention his guarantee for a peace of mind!!

Thanks for the review! Ken truly loves what he does and takes pride in his work as all of our Specialist do. We are glad to know that we've provided you with a piece of mind you can't trust.

Dan & Tracey in Oakville

Arrived when promised. Ken and Richard were very knowledgeable and friendly. They shared their knowledge to help me understand various solutions for my problem with mice and the most cost effective way to deal with them now and in the future. They were extremely efficient and clean and went above and beyond the call of duty.
I will definitely add them to my contacts list for future use.

We thank you for the fantastic review Dan & Tracy! It was our pleasure to have provided you with friendly and knowledgeable Wildlife specialist. Please don't hesitate to contact us should the need be.
-The Gotcha Wildlife Team

My peace of mind is worth every cent paid. Ken is professional, thorough and reassuring. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend his services or calling him in the future.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Ken provided you with service which was not only professional but also able to provide you with the piece of mind you needed. We appreciate the recommendation.

Vivien in Toronto

Kenneth was here in less than 48 hours after my contacting him, did an excellent job, and trust me it wasn't easy, and 3 days later the wasps have disappeared! I've used him before, would use him again, and recommend him to anyone with any pest type problem. Thank you, Kenneth.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review Vivien! It's always a pleasure to to hear that another customer was satisfied and not hesitant to call a Wildlife company she can trust. We wish you all the best!

Vivien Mausz in Brampton

The owner of this company and his staff were extremely efficient and effective. Even a year later, I've had no further problems with the wildlife returning. I would and actually plan on using them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the the review Vivien! It was our pleasure to have provided you with such efficient and effective service. We thank you for the business and wish you all the best!

Anna in Toronto

Kenneth from Gotcha Wildlife has been very accommodating in coming exactly when he said he would and when it came to inspection. He was very thorough in going through my house and garage to make sure there was no evidence of mice, as had been found in my attic. With his methods he was able to eliminate the problem immediately. Kenneth also explained what I needed to do to prevent these critters from returning this winter. He came this summer and plugged any small holes that might invite them in. I was very pleased with Gotcha Wildlife, I highly recommend this company. Thank you, Kenneth for your expertise!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review Anna!
We are happy to have helped and we're glad to know that we were able to provide you with such excellent service. Please don't hesitate to call in the future should you need to.

Karin in Toronto

I cannot recommend Gotcha Wildlife enough. Ken is absolutely wonderful. He treated our house (over 100 years old) for mice and installed a barrier on the end of our soffit where birds would nest in the spring. He did a fantastic job, gave me all kinds of info, and even came to the appointment early! Don't bother calling any other company for your animal concerns. Just call Gotcha Wildlife. I'll be recommending Ken to all of my neighbours!

Thank you for the outstanding review Karin! It was our pleasure to have provided with such fantastic service and to know that we've helped you resolve your unwanted pest problem. Should you have any further issue please don't hesitate to call.

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.