Gotcha Wildlife

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

David SWitzer in Toronto
David SWitzer in Toronto

wildlife removal

Wow what excellent service... We are a restored church/condo 20-unit building in downtown Toronto. For the second time we have used Ken and Gotcha for a wildlife removal [once for raccoons and once for squirrels]. On time, effective and smart. Problem solved. Great companies deserve great reviews!

Thank you for the fantastic review , and return business. We are always pleased to hear that our services were appreciated and welcomed.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Squirrel Nesting

This company is exceptional. Ken was on time, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. This was the first time we had a squirrel attempting to nest. The problem was dealt with humanely and the cost was exactly as estimated. I would use this company again with any future problems and recommend it without reservation.

Thank you Jonathan for taking the time to review our services. We are glad to hear that your experience with Gotcha Wildlife was exceptional. We hope no other visitor try to nest in your house, but if you do encounter any new problems we will be happy to help. The Gotcha Wildlife Team!!!!

Michael
Michael

Raccoons in chimney

I called a few places for quotes and to ask questions. I’ve never had to deal with the purring of baby raccoons before. I called Gotcha wildlife and Kenneth got back to me soon after. I spoke to Kenneth and he listened to my story and was extremely patient and upfront about the services that he provided and the cost for each of the different possible scenarios. We arranged a time for him to come and they arrived within the time we had discussed. Kenneth and Callum inspected my property and went through the next steps needed to take care of the raccoons. It was nice to have professional, polite, honest, and punctual people taking care of a problem like animals in the chimney. There quotes were the most reasonable that I received and I’m happy to say the inspection and resulting scenario were the best case scenario as far as what had to be done and cost. I’m happy to say that the house is de raccooned. They installed a one way exit and will be capping my chimney. I’d happily recommend there services to people I know with similar issues.

Thank you Kenneth and your team at Gotcha Wildlife

We thank you for the amazing review! It was our pleasure to have provided you with such honest, polite and professional service as we stive for nothing less. Thank you for your business.

Ahmad in Mississauga
Ahmad in Mississauga

Awesome guy, awesome service, awesome price

Typical squirrel in roof vent kinda problem. Ken was very accommodating in choosing a time that suited me, he showed up on time, gave me an extremely reasonable price(I shopped around plenty). Was very professional and thorough. He also offered a wide array of services and surprisingly very few people had, and with those combined services, the cost was still the cheapest!

Thank you for the fantastic review Ahmad. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with Gotcha Wildlife. Please don't hesitate to call us should the need be!

Oksana in North York
Oksana in North York

Racoon problem

I highly recommend this company!!!! If you ever have a raccoon or any other wildlife problem, don’t hesitate to call them! They did an amazing job of removing the raccoon from my backyard, who made its home in the ground next to my pool, which was considered a very expensive and very difficult job by at least 10 other companies I called!! Their prices are SO SO much better than any other companies in Toronto.

Thank you Oksana for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad we were able to help you with your raccoon problem at an affordable price. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other wildlife problem. The Gotcha Wildlife Team!!!

LENNY
LENNY

Inspection of roof due to raccoon problem.

After trapping a raccoon on my property a few months ago I had to call Ken at Gotcha Wildlife again due to more raccoons living in an empty house next door. The great technician inspected our roof and informed me of all the spots that could be breached by the animals. They quickly closed these off with wire grate, and removed an empty squirrel nest too.
Gotcha Wildlife is the best company I have dealt with. There are other “wildlife” control companies out there, but they do not provide useful information and show little concern
for the animals they may have to trap.
They care about the animals and that makes them tops with my family.

Thank you Lenny for pointing out how important is for Gotcha Wildlife to care for the animals we remove in the most humanly way. I am glad we were able to provide some information for you and help again. Remember that "we gotcha"
The Gotcha Wildlife team

Tania in Scarborough
Tania in Scarborough

Wildlife Racoon & 4 baby racoons removal

This comapny is a 10+in my book! They came the next day after I called them to book the app. less than 24 hrs! They were in and out got the job done in less than 35 min they were very professional and experienced at what they do! Im very satisifed 110% and I would highly recomend them to everyone! If you have a wilflife in your house you need them removed I would call Gotcha! I would use Gotcha again if needed! 110%! The price was perfect also!

Thank you for the wonderful review Tania! We are always glad to hear that our services were above and beyond expectations and we appreciate the 10 star review and your business.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Mice Problem

Ken is the best! Professional and highly skilled. Ongoing care and treatment in the Annex. Clients for over 3 years. Competitive pricing ! Very happy clients!

Ken has always responded to our calls immediately. He is very knowledgeable. He is prompt, reliable and polite. Most importantly, he resloves the mice issue each time.

Unfortunately, we live downtown and the mice issue is a problem every spring and fall.

Great service. Quality work !

Thank you for the review! It's been our pleasure to have provided you with such prompt and efficient services for over 3 years. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Birds Nesting In Vent

I contacted Kenneth through Homestars. He got back to me within 15mins. He quoted me a price for the service, and we made an appointment for the following day. Kenneth and Callum, showed up right on time... actually a few minutes early and got straight to work. They removed the nesting material, made sure there were no babies and then installed a protective wire cage over the vent to prevent future episodes. The work was performed thoroughly and professionally. I would give them more stars if I could.

We thank you for the great review Jason. We take great pride in providing our customers with reliable service that can be trusted, valued and respected. We thank you for your business and hope your enjoy your bird free vent!

davesho
davesho

Pest control.

They arrived right at the time they said they would. I had a squirrel living my wall they removed all the nesting material installed a one way door to ensure it would not come back. I also asked them to do a few more things while they were here and they were here to prevent birds from nesting on the porch. They have great customer service and Ken took time to answer all my questions. I would hire them again.

Thank you for the review Dave. We value your business and it was our pleasure to have provided you with efficient wildlife removal+prevention services. Don't hesitate to contact us should the need be.

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.