Gotcha Wildlife

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Skunk removal

Ken and his team were great! Easy to work with. Len explained everything before proceeding with the work. They were fast and efficient! No skinks have returned since! Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to leave a stellar review Jason! Always great to hear about our fast , effective and guaranteed solution being successful. Stay safe during these unpredictable times.

Mice Control

For anyone looking to support those small busineses Gotcha Wildlife should be at the top of you list if you have wildlife issues. I contacted them on a Friday morning at 9 am and they were at my place by noon, with three employee (the owner and two helper).

They conducted a detailed search around the inside and outside of my house as i noticed mice droppings behind the dishwasher.

They set a numbet of food hubs around the inside of my house and garage to elimanate the mice.

I would definitely recommend this company. A very frendly and knowledgeable staff not to mention quick response and a fair price.

Thanks for the timely review post! It was our pleasure to have implemented an efficient and effective control against mice in your home. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need further assistance.

John
John
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Animal Entry Prevention

I contacted Gotcha Wildlife on November 9, 2021 at 5:45 pm and left a message regarding what was likely squirrels in my attic. Just before 7:00 pm, Ken of Gotcha Wildlife returned my call to determine my situation and provided information regarding his services to address my issue. He indicated he was available between 12:00 and 2:00 pm the following day and I was delighted.
At 11:45 am the following day, Ken and Frank arrived and immediately assessed my roof and vents for possible entry points, and my attic for evidence of past or present animals. Both inspections confirmed animal entry but none were actually seen at that time. The one entry point was fitted with a 1 way exit door and mouse treatment placed in the attic.
To this day, November 15, no further noises are coming from the attic. In another week or so, Gotcha Wildlife will remove the 1 way exit door and permanently seal the former entry point.
Would I hire Gotcha Wildlife again knowing what I now know? Absolutely!
Both Ken and Frank took the time to listen to my concerns and were more than willing to answer all of my questions. They were very easy to deal with and knowledgeable, including the legal requirements and limitations related to bats, an endangered species. They were also polite, on time, efficient, well equipped, skilled, and competitively priced. I have already recommended them to family members.
BTW – I am in no way associated with Gotcha Wildlife.

Thank you for the stellar Review John! It's always great to hear such detailed feedback from another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business and we hope your sleeps are better knowing that the unwanted visitors were humanly removed and excluded.

diane roblin from Toronto
diane roblin from Toronto

Excellent

There was a possibility of squirrels in the roof. I called them and they were here an hour later.! They were extremely friendly, thorough, explained everything….couldn’t be happier with Gotcha Wildlife.

Thank you for the review Diane! We appreciate your business and don't hesitate to call us should the need be!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Racoon in the attic, damaged soffit

Thank you GOTCHA WILDLIFE! Thank you Kenneth and Frankie!

Prompt, cutaneous and polite, punctual and professional. Fast and quality work performed by Gray Team. Good price, good warranty compared with the competitors, I am so happy to chose them and will definitely recommend them for any emergency wild life removal services and pest control services .

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we able to resolve your wildlife issue and that you pleased enough to spread the good word. We thank you for your business and wish you all the best.

Gobi in Toronto
Gobi in Toronto

Remove racoon feces & wasps nest

I had issues with wasps in my bathroom vent and racoons defecating in my yard. Ken was very helpful in explaining what could be done (and what probably won't work), and took the time to educate me.

The team that came out to do the job was also very professional and helped explain what they were doing. Was happy with the service and would hire them again.

Thank you for the stellar review Gobi! We we happy to have helped and we thank you for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should the need be and stay safe out there.

Lynn
Lynn
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Squirrel removal from roof

The staff of Gotcha came to assess and remove any unwanted wildlife from my attic or soffitts, after I had reported hearing noises. The staff was punctual and professional. They were pleasant to deal with and got the job done well. problem areas were pinpointed. Options and preventive measures were explained. I wholeheartedly recommend Gotcha Wildlife.

Thank you for the great review Lynn! Always great to hear that our professionalism and timely service was valued and we thank you for the business.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Bird nest removal

These people are kind, courteous , knowledgeable & pleasant. They explained what they were doing & made me feel very comfortable with their service. Assured me if I had any questions to call. I asked for a few business cards to give to friends/family. Good to know they take care of your problems in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.

We thank you for the review! Always a great to hear that our knowledgeable and courteous technicians were able to help another "satisfied" customer. Thank you for your business and enjoy your pest free zone.

Skunk removal and trenching

Nothing but good things to say! The guys were professional, upbeat and got the work done!
I just witnessed the skunks exit and unsuccessfully trying to get under our shed again...thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to have assisted in the quick humane removal of your resident skunks. Please don't hesitate to call us should the need be and stay safe out there

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Unfinished service

I am very disappointed in the service provided by Gotcha Wildlife. They came to remove a squirrel's nest and promised to spray for fleas, which was the reason the nest was being removed in the first place. They did not spray. A few weeks have past, and when I finally had the courage to go back out onto my balcony, I was getting bitten again and found a flea in my home. I begged for Ken to come back and finish the job by spraying for fleas, and he refused to do so. I'm now left to either spray the premises myself or pay for another service provider. I would not recommend Gotcha Wildlife to anyone.

Hello, We are very sorry about the misunderstanding, Gotcha wildlife provided you with the service that at the moment of the visit you as a customer agreed and consented to as per our invoice. The lead technician completed the squirrel nest removal as promised and you were charged accordantly. As per the spray for fleas, absolutely, we provide that service but unfortunately it is not tied to the squirrel service fee. It is a completely different service and it has its own fee. As per our invoice, you did not agreed, nor paid for the fleas treatment service, therefore we are unable to complete a job that was not paid for. I hope this help to clarify the misunderstanding and please give our office a call to book a visit and we will be happy to help you out.
Sincerely,
The Gotcha Wildlife Team!!!

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.

We're social here: