Gas Line Installation
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Calgary  >  Fluid Plumbing And Gasfitting

Reviews for Fluid Plumbing And Gasfitting

Martin from Calgary
Martin from Calgary

Hot Water Tank Replacement

(403) 797-3106
Calgary
AB
T2Z 3H6

Jared did a fantastic job of replacing the hot water tank. Very friendly and knowledgeable and came out when he said he would. Straight-forward on the options for new HWT along with the pros/cons of each. Reasonably priced and got the job done on time and on budget with the need to make some minor adjustments to the water lines. Took the old tank away. Even gave some tips on my basement bathroom installation project. Highly recommended.

Thanks, it was a pleasure to work for you.

Libby
Libby

Kitchen reno/gas cooktop installation

Jared was easy to work with and did outstanding work. The biggest plus for me was creating space under the sink for a pull out garbage bin. Yes, a small thing that was a big deal for me in our small kitchen. The work site was clean & no tools were left behind!

My only concern was connecting with him for another job connected with the kitchen reno, but when he did connect it turns out a series of unfortunate events means he can't meet our deadline. Which is unfortunate as I do like working with him, and trust him in my home without me there.

Thank you. Enjoy your new kitchen!

murray_sander
murray_sander

Repair gasline to garage heater

Jared arrived on time and was very focused on the repair. He offered a suggestion on re routing the gas line that made sense which we ended up doing. I have no problem recommending Jared on further work.

Thank you. I'm glad we found a safer alternative route for the gas line.

Ellen S.
Ellen S.

Plumbing

Efficient, knowledgeable, on time, honest and pleasant. I highly recommend Fluid Plumbing and gasfitting. They are top notch!

Thank you for the kind words! Integrity is the most important part of our business.

gomi
gomi

Hot water tank pipe leak

Jared did an excellent work repairing the pipe leak and to modify it so there won't be any leak as such in future. Explained the complete work at end. Very professional, quality

Thank You. It is always my goal with plumbing repairs, to ensure that the repair is stronger, more durable, and of higher quality materials than the original.

Sharon from Calgary
Sharon from Calgary

Sink replaced and pipes

Jared of Fluid Plumbing was punctual , efficient and worked diligently until the sink was replaced and functioning .
Replacement was challenging with rusted garbuerator,
old pipes, and rotted wood . I was absolutely satisfied with
the quality of work and willingness to answer questions.
I would highly recommend Fluid Plumbing to friends and family.

Thank you Sharon. It's always a pleasure to work for you!

Allison in Calgary
Allison in Calgary

Fixed low hot water pressure problem

Jared fixed the problem two days after I called. He was on time and got the job done quickly, courteously, and pleasantly. The problem was a gunked-up connection point where the hot water pipe exits the hot water tank. He didn't try to upsell me (the first question asked by a few other places I called was "how old is your hot water tank?" - naturally, these places also happen to sell tanks). I really appreciate someone who gets the value of repairing something rather than automatically going for replacing.

Thank you! Glad I could help!

Ron from Calgary
Ron from Calgary

Poly-B Replacement

(403) 797-3106
Calgary
AB
T2Z 3H6

Jared replaced all the piping in our 30-year-old home after our insurance company advised us they were no longer insuring homes with Poly-B plumbing. We chose Fluid Plumbing and Gasfitting for this project because the owner of the company does all the work himself. Jared is knowledgeable, takes pride in his work, is reliable, and trustworthy. We came home from vacation to find the work completed as he promised; with no big mess to clean up. We highly recommend Fluid Plumbing and Gasfitting and will use Jared for any future plumbing projects.

Thank you! I am glad that you were satisfied. The last thing anyone wants is to come home from vacation to a mess left behind by the plumber.

Bartek in Calgary
Bartek in Calgary

Basement reno and piping upgrade

Jared did some work for us to bring our rough-in basement plumbing up to code, and also to pro-actively replace some old plastic piping that was at risk of rupturing.

He did his work efficiently and professionally. I only have good things to say. Both my wife and I were very happy with his work. Also, he is quite knowledgeable and offered us expert advice on various choices such as the pros and cons of having a water softener, etc.

He took care of little odds and ends that we didn't even ask for, such as fixing loose garden hose taps and also did a good job of final clean-up, which I certainly can't say about other contractors I've worked with.

Overall, I would wholeheartedly recommend him for any plumbing job you may have.

Thank you, Jared.

Thank you! Poly B piping can be a nightmare. I do my best to make the replacement as painless as possible.

Appliance Reconnect & Troubleshooting Kitchen Faucet issue

I have hired Jared on two separate occasions and in both instances was extremely pleased with his workmanship. He is prompt, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Jared doesn't hesitate to provide me with valuable advice and suggestions in answer to my questions. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate to use Fluid Plumbing and Gasfitting in the future!

Thanks for the kind words!

More about Fluid Plumbing And Gasfitting

Fluid Plumbing and Gasfitting is family owned and operated. Offers Plumbing and Gasfitting services. Licensed and iInsured www. fluidplumbingandgasfitting. com