Can-Cell Industries Inc

Lennea O from Edmonton
Lennea O from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation

I decided to insulate my 65 year old, cedar sided house with compact cellulose insulation (CCI). CCI uses little energy in its manufacture, it wicks moisture, its a good air block, there's no risk of poisoning yourself from improper installation, & it's a good insulator. Can-Cell knows their product (WallBAR cellulose insulation), provided excellent advice & they even came out to the job site during installation (by my independent contractor). Even though I want to lower my GHG emissions, this reno is mostly about improving the comfort of my home. It also in not inexpensive, but it's way cheaper than building a new home. I am very happy that I chose Can-Cell and their excellent insulating product, WallBAR.