Balance Paint & Decor

Reviews for Balance Paint & Decor

Tracy in Calgary
Tracy in Calgary

Painting Cupboards

Okay, I'm a DIY-er, I'll admit it. When it came to updating my old oak cupboards, I wanted to paint them, but I was skeptical about the results I could achieve. I called Balance Paint and Decor and talked to Theresa.
She knew EXACTLY what I was wanting to do and EXACTLY what to recommend. I used Benjimin Moore Stix as a primer, and the "Advance" paint for the topcoat. she helped me pick the colour based on current trends, tinted the primer and recommended just the right tools for the job. And didn't let me buy too much paint! The paint was easy to use and left a great finish!
I am really impressed With how easy it was to get what I needed for the job. The staff are so helpful and friendly, and the store is well organized and nice inside. I won't be buying paint anywhere else!

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures Tracy. We always love to see the end results of our clients' labour.
What a transformation from old stained oak cabinets to such a contemporary look. You did a wonderful job!
We look forward to working with you on your future projects :-)

Jay from Calgary
Jay from Calgary

fence and deck stain

Great service and knowledgeable staff. I needed to stain my fence and deck and thought I would have to do it in water based. They actually recommended oil for the walking surface and water based for the fence. I didn't even know you could get oil. Thanks to their detailed prep and paint instructionsns it turned out great and still looks brand new after 3 months. I will go to Benjamin Moore balance paint from now on for all my painting projects. The ladies working the day I went in were just lovely as well. Cheers, Jay

Wallnuts
Wallnuts
7 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Contractor Paint Supplier

I was thrilled when I heard that Theresa was opening Balance Paint & Decor which is conveniently located close to Chinook Mall. I got to know Theresa at another Benjamin Moore location and she always went above an beyond. As a contractor, I trust Benjmin Moore products and appreciate the exceptional service that Balance Paint and Decor provides. In addition to the full Benjamin Moore product line, Balance Paint and Decor provides colour and Feng Shui consultations. One of the best resources in the city for your paint and colour consultation needs.

Thanks for supporting the new store Deb. It's always a pleasure to see you. We pride ourselves on great customer service and look forward to helping you out with your future projects.

Mike from Hannigans Paint and Decor
Mike from Hannigans Paint and Decor

Paint project

I went into Balance and was first of all greeted with a warming atmosphere for a paint store along with the human greetings that came shortly after.
I was helped with my home paint choices that I knew the feel I wanted but had no idea how to pull it off. With the help of the ladies there and their vast knowledge of paint and design I now have a warming home I come home too that I know I won't grow tired of. Thanks Balance :)

Veggie Girl from Calgary
Veggie Girl from Calgary

Painted Kitchen

The gals at Balance Paint and Decor are great! They are very knowledgeable and helped me choose the perfect colour for my kitchen. I love the Aura product they recommended for this project and it was so nice to get such personalized and friendly service. I will definitely be going back to Balance Paint and Decor for all my painting projects!

We are so happy that you're happy Veggie Girl!
We would love to see some pictures of your finished project, and look forward to helping you with your future projects :-)

More about Balance Paint & Decor

We are the newest Benjamin Moore paint store in Calgary, with over 30 years experience in the paint and coatings industry. Come visit our experts for painting, colour and interior decorating advice, or book an in store or in home colour consultation. Browse our showroom for the latest in wall ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Calgary?