North Haven Property Services

Fences & Gates
Edmonton AB T6L3P6
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Edmonton  >  North Haven Property Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for North Haven Property Services

Plaid Contracting Inc. in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

I had a great experience with Byron and the guys from North Haven. They did an awesome job of the post installation and took the time to properly align every post perfectly. They did a great job of clean up after the job was finished and went the extra mile by helping cover some materials for me when I was away and it started to rain. I would highly recommend these guys for fence posts and fence installation.

Job Price

Pleasure working with you Dave!

Jason in
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Accommodating and efficient service. Posts install perfect and cleaned up any dirt/mud that was remaining on the grass. I would recommend to use North Haven for their services...call Byron for great work.

Thanks Jason!

Linda Crawford in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Byron and his crew tore down our old fence & built a new one using pressure treated lumber. They showed up when they said they would and got the job done very quickly. The price we were quoted was clear and was exactly what we paid. I would recommend North Haven to anyone looking for a new fence.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Linda. We are glad you are happy with your new fence!

Lynn Stein from Edmonton
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Well worth the month wait to hire North Haven Property Services to install my fence posts. Bryon communicated during the wait to let me know that everything was on schedule. He delivered top notch service, a top quality install on time, and at a fair price. A truly outstanding company. I simply could not have wished for more!

Job Price

Thank you for your comments Lynn, we are so happy you are pleased with the service.

Shelley from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

North Haven built our new cedar fence and did an amazing job! We were very happy with the work completed and receive a lot of compliments. Byron was very attentive and easily reachable if we had questions. We've seen some of their other projects and they were recommended to us by friends, would highly recommend to anyone else.

Job Price

Thank you for your comments Shelley, we are happy you and your neighbors are pleased with the fence.

More about North Haven Property Services

North Haven Property Services is a locally owned and operated construction company that proudly serves Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding areas. North Haven Property Service strives to be the best and most comprehensive outdoor construction service provider. Our aim is to exceed customer expectations and provide premium value. ...