Tile & Grout Restoration

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Toronto ON M4C 5L6
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Toronto  >  Tile & Grout Restoration  >  Shower tiles and grout restoration
Cecilia in Markham
Cecilia in Markham

Shower tiles and grout restoration

Tile & Grout Restoration
416 732 8060
Toronto
M4C 5L6

I contacted a few tile and grout restoration companies before finally choosing Tile & Grout restoration. I am so glad that I picked this company among the others. Len was super patient in answering my inquiries through email. He never got tired answering all the questions I had. When Greg finally came to our house, the price we paid was the same as what Len quoted us. But the price was not the only factor which made me very satisfied with their work. Above all, the work was professionally and meticulously done, as what others have mentioned in the reviews. Greg came on time at 9am and worked tirelessly for so many hours. When they showed us the finished product, we couldn't help but to say "WOW!!!". It looks really like a brand-new washroom, as what Greg have promised us.

Another thing, Greg and his assistant were very friendly and answered all our questions. They gave us helpful tips.

Hence, I am very satisfied with their work. Thank you very much! I will for sure contact you again when we decide to have our kitchen tiles and other washrooms cleaned. I recommend this company to everyone! You will not regret it!

Hey Cecilia,

Thank you for the kind review. I'm happy we could work our magic on your shower stall! All the best.

- Greg, TGR