15 Vicora Linkway Toronto ON M3C1A7

Reviews for Tile & Grout Restoration

monica_toronto
monica_toronto

condo bathroom grouting!

I didn't have that big of a job- some caulking and grouting in 2 bathrooms in my condo. The job was done very very well, but what makes these guys so great to work with is their communication, professionalism and friendliness. I highly recommend them and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Job well done!

Hey Monica,

Thank you for the review and glad we could clean up your shower and make it brand new again!

- Greg and Len

Cecilia in Markham
Cecilia in Markham

Shower tiles and grout restoration

I contacted a few tile and grout restoration companies before finally choosing Tile & Grout restoration. I am so glad that I picked this company among the others. Len was super patient in answering my inquiries through email. He never got tired answering all the questions I had. When Greg finally came to our house, the price we paid was the same as what Len quoted us. But the price was not the only factor which made me very satisfied with their work. Above all, the work was professionally and meticulously done, as what others have mentioned in the reviews. Greg came on time at 9am and worked tirelessly for so many hours. When they showed us the finished product, we couldn't help but to say "WOW!!!". It looks really like a brand-new washroom, as what Greg have promised us.

Another thing, Greg and his assistant were very friendly and answered all our questions. They gave us helpful tips.

Hence, I am very satisfied with their work. Thank you very much! I will for sure contact you again when we decide to have our kitchen tiles and other washrooms cleaned. I recommend this company to everyone! You will not regret it!

Hey Cecilia,

Thank you for the kind review. I'm happy we could work our magic on your shower stall! All the best.

- Greg, TGR

Tile grout & restore review  in East York
Tile grout & restore review in East York

Tile cleaning, grouting, replacing

The old tiles in my basement, washrooms, hallway as well as the kitchen backsplash look brand new and sparkly due to Ash's hard work.
He washed and re-grouted the tiles of all the areas, recolored the grout, replaced the damaged tiles.
He is a very reliable, hardworking and skilled professional who did everything to please his customer.
I highly recommend Ash for the very precise job he performed.

Hello,
Thank you for the kind review!
- Greg and Len

Paul_S in East York
Paul_S in East York

Very satisfied with attention to detail!

We had Ash clean, re-grout, and re-silicone our shower and we couldn't be happier! The work was done extremely professionally, and our shower honestly looks better than new. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Hey Paul!

Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!

cjscott5 in Toronto
cjscott5 in Toronto

Regrouting of shower

The work was very professionally done, on time and within the budget cited by Len at the outset. My shower was overtaken by mold and now the whole bathroom looks brand new. I am very pleased with the work and with the experience. If I need further work of this nature, I will be sure to contact Tile & Grout Restoration again.

Hey Hey C.J (it rhymes),

- Len and Greg

Andy_Whitby
Andy_Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Grouting & Resealing

Great work and attention to detail, very meticulous! First we did have a bit of a communication malfunction for the date of the work but Greg was very good with offering a discount for my troubles. Next, the work took about 5.5 hours which definitely show's it is a painstaking process. I did have a bit of a missunderstanding of 1 aspect of the proposed project but that's likely do to me being a so busy and not listening carefully enough. Thanks Greg, great work, you deserve the 10/10! Homestars reviews came thru again for me to find a great craftsman!

Hey Andy,

Thank you for the awesome review! Glad HOMESTARS worked out for you and hope you have many more enjoyable experiences.

Naomi  from Toronto
Naomi from Toronto

Grout Restoration

Greg is a pleasure to deal with. Very nice, very thorough in his work.
Amira who helps out is also a pleasure.
Really like Greg's 'can do' attitude and attention to detail.
Delighted that I chose him to repair the grout around my house- the house looks a lot better!

Hey Naomi,

Very pleased that you enjoyed my work.

jessica from Toronto
jessica from Toronto

Restored marble floor tiles

Greg did an excellent job restoring my black and white marble floor tiles! The tiles were intractably pee stained from years of my 3 boys (and husband) dribbles and 'bad aim'. I had tried several cleaning solutions and techniques to restore my floor. The caulking throughout was also redone. The job was done on budget, very professionally and completed in a few hours. I am extremely happy with the results! Thanks Greg!
J. Bonin

Hello Jessica,

Very happy to work with you. I'm glad you like my work.
Thanks

Jenia G. in East York
Jenia G. in East York

Master Bedroom Shower Cabin

416 732 8060
Toronto
M4C 5L6

I cannot thank Greg enough for the FANTASTIC job he did in restoring my shower cabin. My shower cabin was a complete disaster, with mold accumulating and everything which once used to be all white and then turned grey and black, I didn’t think it was possible to get rid of without having to renovate the entire cabin again. I have used all possible cleaning products to try and get rid of all the stains and harsh lines and nothing worked. The door to my shower cabin was no longer see through and the bottom plastic part ripped off and so it would leak each time I showered.

After Greg’s job was done, everything was pearly white, shiny, the cabin door was fixed and you could see right through it. All the stains, mould, and hard lines were completely gone. I felt like I just got a brand new cabin but for a significantly lower price and all in a days worrh of work. I cannot express my gratitude to Greg and for the amazing job he did. I would reccomend Greg to everyone and anyone, I will definitely call him again for any future restorations needed in my home.

Thank you Greg for your professionalism, punctuality, cleanliness, and fabulous job.

Hello Jenia,

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad we had the pleasure to transformed your shower.
Have a good day.
- Greg

Full shower restoration and kitchen tile/grouting work

Greg was very professional! His employees held the same demeanour and were very precise with their work. I will recommend his company to anyone!

He made my kitchen and shower look brand new!

His prices are very reasonable as well.

Hello,

More about Tile & Grout Restoration

Tile Grout Restoration is one of the leading Toronto based Tile Grout Repair & Restoration providing services to the clients in Toronto and GTA for the last 18 years.
We use latest techniques and methods used in Tile Grout restoration.
Our repair & restoration services produces results that are as close as to the original finish as possible.