Skanes General Contracting

John  Grimes
John Grimes
1 review Ottawa, ON

bathroom renovation

We've used Skanes Contracting for a few years now, and out of all the contractors that we work with, these guys are the ones I'd trust most to do a renovation at my Grandma's house. Professional, high quality work, at a very fair rate. Skanes Contracting is a top notch contractor, and I will be recommending them to my family and friends. Thanks Andre and Jen for the great work.

More about Skanes General Contracting

General contractors specializing in decks and exterior structures. All our decks start on a solid foundation of helical metal piles and 2x8 or 2x10 (depending on deck size) pressure treated framing lumber. This ensures a strong and stable deck for decades to come. We then work with our clients to ...
Looking for Decks pros in Ottawa?