Sky Blinds & Shades

Reviews for Sky Blinds & Shades

Kate in Brampton
Kate in Brampton

Window Blinds Repair

Before sky blinds we went with a contractor who gave us poor quality blinds that faded very soon. But when we switched sky blinds gave us a proper consultation about different blind types and we were more clear on what we needed. Thankfully their blinds stayed good for a long time and we are very happy.

Thank you very much Kate. We are glad that you are happy!

Pam in Etobicoke
Pam in Etobicoke

I love these guys!!

Sky Blinds were hired by my condo designer as part of a refresh project. They made 3 timely visits to my place, were able to zero in on what I wanted versus what I needed and make suggestions. Paul and his colleague arrived early and installed 4 blinds in about an hour. Thrilled with the results. Only now, in the evening, am I noticing how gorgeous they are...

Hello Pam, we really appreciate your warm feedback. Thanks.

Disha in Mississauga
Disha in Mississauga

Blinds

We were not so sure about how well the blinds would match our windows. But with Sky Blinds - their team helped us pick out the exact type of blinds that would match our theme. Very satisfied with their work!

Thank you Disha for your great feedback!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Blind Repair

I am happy to report I had a fantastic experience wiith this company. After filling out a request for a quote through home stars less than 5 hours ago, the tech has already been here and the job is complete. The tech went out of his way to get my blinds functioning properly again. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thanks again!

Thank you very much.

clinton b.
clinton b.

Modern Custom Build Lorne Park

Everything you read about the positive reviews are true - these guys are top notch professionals and wonderful human beings. If all trades were like this I would of saved a few years on my life building a new home. We very particular and these guys surprised us with a beautiful solution to compliment our aluminum windows - brilliant our designer was so impressed - speechless in fact. There service and quality is way higher than their pricing. These guys have learned honesty respect and quality go far if you want to stay in business and have customers for life. anyone can provide you with blinds - my advise get these guys all they does blinds and back up there reputation 110% - you will end up writing a review like I am now!

Thanks a lot Clinton.

NT
NT

Blind consultation- Markham

Wow, wow, wow.... often times you meet trades people, and the reviews don't match your experience, nor does the price....

We have met with 3 blind contractors, and today we met Ben. He came to my house today, and after hiring 100 of individual trades people for various jobs, I can say this without exaggeration, he was the absolute best!!! Worth every cent!

We asked for a quote to do a big job.... He was honest and told us he likes our current blinds... they just were in need of repair. With little kids running around, blinds can take a beating, esp those on chains.....regardless, what i cannot stress enough is how honest and refreshing this process was.....you know you're working with someone who has your best interests at heart....

In closing....we are all on here looking for honest vendors, that don't take us normal folks for a ride when it comes to pricing and service... Ben and Sky Blinds is the only place I would ever recommend...Thank BEN,....you are so appreciated!

Thank you for your warm feedback! We appreciate it.

Alan N. in Old Toronto
Alan N. in Old Toronto

Excellent product and service

The set of three blinds that Sky - Blinds & Shades installed for us 2 1/2 years ago is a beautiful product that has worked perfectly since.
Furthermore, Ben and his colleagues have all been a pleasure to deal with. My wife and I look forward to contacting them in the future for more window coverings.ever

Dear Alan, thank you for sharing your experience with us as we are delighted to see your positive feedback regarding the job we had provided. Best regards. Paul.

More about Sky Blinds & Shades

Sky Blinds & Shades got its start in 1996, dealing with German quality materials and fabrics. As a certified seller of most brand name blinds, shades and shutters, we provide high quality products at a fair price. Our mission is based on innovative décor ideas, superior quality of all window covering systems we provide, and on customer satisfaction. We have been working with our satisfied clients in both directions, residential and commercial, all over the Greater Toronto Area & the rest of Canada. Sky Blinds offers a wide assortment of luxurious interior blinds and shades, exterior shutters, Roman Shades, Zebra Roller shades, motorized and numerous other sun-protection systems. We are proud to present our customer with a broad spectrum of colour choices in materials. Our exclusive and experienced consultants will be happy to assist with creating a unique design both in your home and office.
Our Quality Got You Covered!

Shutters & Blinds, Drapery & Curtains, and Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
Blinds, Shades, Roller Blinds, Zebra Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Dual Shade Blinds, Sheer Horizontal Blinds, Sheer Vertical Blnds, Sheer Horizontal Blinds, Security Roller Shutters, Blinds Motorization, Window Blinds, Window Coverings.
Junkers & Mullers Germany, Blocker Douflor Germany, Cosiflor Pleated/Cellular, Duoflor Dual Shade Germany.
Blinds, Shades, Roller Blinds, Zebra Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Dual Shade Blinds, Sheer Horizontal Blinds, Sheer Vertical Blnds, Sheer Horizontal Blinds, Security Roller Shutters, window blinds.
Largest Selection in Canada on Roller and Vertial Blinds. Best Quality/Price in Town!
1996