Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Basement Renovation
111 - 70 Country Hills Landing NW Calgary AB T3K 2L2
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Reviews for Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Jin from Calgary

We developed our basement with Platinum Heritage Construction Corp and the project was completed beyond our expectations. The project manager Ayo provided us with a 2D and 3D drawing to maximize the square footage of our small basement. He provided us with a clear, concise communication to resolve any concerns and modifications that we requested in a timely fashion. Each trade person through multiple phases during the construction was professional, respectful and exceeded the industry standard. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a basement renovation. We have in fact recommended them already to a family member who is presently getting their garage constructed.

Thank you Ayo, Muris + PHCC Team.

Jin, thank you for giving us the opportunity to develop your basement. It was great working with you and Michelle. We are glad to know that our services exceeded your expectations. Furthermore, thank you for the referral business (Garage Construction) you sent our way. We appreciate.

Nini from Calgary

Satisfied except for a few delays from the City of Calgary. I would recommend this service to my friends. I was really pleased with the contracting team. They were very respectful and they ensured that I was satisfied with materials used for my basement.
Good job, guys!

Hi Nini,

Thanks for your kind words. We are glad you understand that we don't have control over the City's secondary suite development permit processes.

Enjoy the suite!
Thanks
PHCC Team

Ray U from Calgary

We wanted to develop out basement at the right price without compromising the quality of the completed basement and I am glad we chose Platinum Heritage Construction Corp!!! for this Project.
The guys were very professional and nice from Start to finish. The project Manager went above and beyond to make sure we were very satisfied with the quality of work at every milestone that was achieved. The project was completed within 4 weeks which was earlier that the 6 weeks completion time we signed off on.
Overall we are very happy with the work and we would be using them for other Reno project we have.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your project

Sam from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Very efficient and trustworthy personnel. ProfessIonalism is top notch. Job was done as was agreed. I will recommend Platinum Heritage to anyone that is considering renovations. Thanks for getting my job done within your busy schedules.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your project

Sadiq from Calgary

Very good job. Reasonably priced.
Completed on time and within budget. Very "sharp" :) finishing. I especially love the walkout/walk-up door they made for the basement.
Excellent customer service too.
I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Thank you Sadiq, we appreciate your business.

Edwin Andrew from Calgary

Platinum Heritage construction corp, did a great and wonderful job. I am very satisfied with their job and I will highly recommend them to anyone. Please keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for letting us look after your concrete work project.

Bobby Ebo from Calgary

I called Platinum Heritage Construction Corp. on Wednesday night, and on Tuesday night the following week my fence was all done. It was superbly done, on time and within budget. From my experience, this company represents integrity, quality, affordability and provides topnotch customer services amongst other great things.

Thank you Bobby,it was a pleasure working on your property. Thank you for your business and feedback.

Philip Evbomoen from Calgary

I had planned to work on my landscaping by myself but never managed to find the time. Also, the terrain of my yard was quite challenging and though I like the GIY stuff, it was pretty clear that the outcome may not be the desired. I contacted Platinum Heritage as they were working on my neighbors basement development. Within 24hours they sent someone out to take measurements and talk with me about options. Next day I got the quote and within 24hours of giving the green light they were in my house and completed the job. Very professionally done job. I would recommend these guys anyday.

Hello Philip, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service. It was a pleasure working on your yard for you.

More about Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

At Platinum Heritage Construction Corp, We offer both residential and commercial construction services. Our residential construction services focus on providing a unique and exceptional Basement Development, Garage Construction, Home renovation experience and result for our customers. Basically, you dream it, we build it. Our commercial construction services are focused on ...