FINLEY ROOFING

Hampton ON L0B
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hampton  >  FINLEY ROOFING

Reviews for FINLEY ROOFING

8 reviews Cavan, ON

Their warranty saved the day

Finley replaced our roof in December 2017 quickly and efficiently.
When the wind storm hit in the spring, we noticed a few shingles had flown off. We reported the damage to Finley who arrived the next day, full of apologies and quickly replaced the damaged area.
Fast, no-excuses response makes them a 10 in our books!

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof

Amazing from start to finish! Our roof was damaged in the wind storm in may of 2018 and they were our first call after being referred by MANY people! Dave arranged to have our roof repaired within a day while we dealt with our insurance company. Once we had the go ahead our roof was completely redone within a few weeks which included picking the shingles... having them delivered and then installed. The crew showed up exactly when Dave said they would. They were pleasant and were sure to pick up all evidence of the work completed. They even moved my sons hockey net for him and back when they were finished. Great Job! Thank you!!! It looks great!

sara.clark
sara.clark
0 reviews Hampton, ON

new shingles on my roof

the men showed up on time, were very polite, and respectful to both my family and my neighbours. The work was completed in a timely manner and with the exception of a few roofing nails and a couple of shingle wrappers, they cleaned up and took care to do a great job

ntaylor1
ntaylor1
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof Replacement

From quote to installation AMAZING to deal with. Dave answered all our questions and the day of install the guys kept the work area was spotless! I would highly recommend Finley for any roofing needs.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Complete roofing job

I have not gone up to the roof to see but it appears to be well done. It also appears that they did what we had agreed. They cleaned up well enough before they left and did not leave a mess behind.

korimae82
korimae82
0 reviews Little Britain, ON

New Roof

From my first meeting Dave, to the finished roof, we were extreamly happy with the customer service, politeness and efficiency of everyone. The price and warranty and produce were also great.

Thank you Kori! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new roof!

brandon
brandon
0 reviews Little Britain, ON

New Roof

The team was fantastic. Quote was super reasonable and quicker than all others. Communication was excellent and we were kept in the loop on all details. The work was started and finished on time with no delays and the quality of the work is amazing. We are very happy with the work and will refer them to others without hesitation!

Thank you for the business.

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Napanee, ON

New roof, shingles

We had New shingles installed. They did Great work, quick and clean and friendly, Thank you.

Thanks for the business

C R.
C R.
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Roof Replacement

I noticed some water marks in the ceiling of my cottage. Having trusted Finley Roofing with the roof of my primary residence back in 2015, it was a no brainer to contact them for the job.

The owner, Chris, came out himself one weekend and assessed the situation. As the existing shingles were quite old he recommend new shingles. 2 weeks later he had a crew up and the job was done by 2pm.

This is the 2nd time using Finley Roofing and I will use them again when needed. They offer competitive pricing and provide a quality end result. I have never had an issue with their workmanship but I trust them when they say they stand behind their work. The crew was punctual, polite and didn't leave a mess behind.

Thanks Finley Roofing!

8 reviews Cavan, ON

Roofing specialists

From the estimate to the final cleanup, the professionalism of Finley Roofing is top notch. The crew arrived on time, worked steadily but with care and concern for our garden, and managed to complete a full "remove and replace" in less than 3 days. I would happily recommend Finley for an excellent job at a reasonable price.

More about FINLEY ROOFING

Finley Roofing is owned by Chris Finley, a third generation roofer with over 30 years experience in the industry and is renowned for his professionalism and consistency in high quality workmanship.
We service all of our customers needs promptly and efficiently, whether the need is a small emergency repair or a full roof replacement. No job is too small or too big for our staff of professional tradesmen who are fully equipped and ready to help.
***
Your positive experience with us begins with your initial telephone call. We will schedule an appointment for one of our professional estimators to visit you and provide you with an accurate written proposal for the work you require. Our estimators are knowledgeable and helpful and will assist you with choosing the right building materials and colours that will serve your needs and enhance your home’s appearance.
***
We at Finley Roofing pride ourselves in recruiting, hiring and employing the best in the industry to ensure the highest quality of workmanship available. You can be assured that you will receive the same standard of workmanship as the friend that referred you to us.
WE NOW OFFER FINANCING!

Call for details and a free quote.

ASK ABOUT OUR SPRING SPECIAL!