Hampton ON L0B

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Finley Roofing

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New roof

Great to deal with during the whole process. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you, so glad that you are pleased with your new roof!

B Shaw
B Shaw
1 review , ON

Roof

We needed our roof done on an ASAP basis and they were willing to accommodate. Very respectful crew and both Dave and owner were amazing to deal with. Would definitely recommend them and will be using them on future homes.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope you're enjoying your new roof!
Be well.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Finley roofing was very professional and helped us out in such a timely matter. They had great communication and used quality materials. The workers were very respectful of my home, my family, and my kids coming in and out of the house that day. They did a fantastic job cleaning up after they were done making sure they got all nails etc since my kids play out back! My roof looks amazing and I would recommend them to all my family and friends!

Thank you Kirsten. It was great working with you. Have a Merry Christmas!

1 review Courtice, ON

Roof replacement

Professional team and company! Dave's customer service was amazing and he explained everything to us in detail. The crew were respectful of my property and they did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Kerri, it was a pleasure working with you!

Good company to deal with,communication A1, straight up good work on time good clean up.

Thank you Dean. It was great working with you!

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Roof

Great experience dealing with Finley roofing , Dave who did the estimate was excellent, knowledgeable friendly. Misti and crew did a great job right down to the clean up even with the weather against them.
Great job thank you!

Thank you Richerd, it was a pleasure working with you!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Excellent customer service. Very professional and accommodating. Friendly. Excellent job replacing my roof. Would recommend their services.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Excellent Roofers

First off, they were quick and had great communication when the project was delayed by weather.
What impressed me most though was how patient they were while trying to contact the owner of neighbour with whom I share a roof line. When we couldn’t get a response they worked hard to find a solution that protected everyone’s homes!
My roof looks great and we’re glad we used Findley Roofing.

Thank you for having us out to replace your roof and we are so happy that you are pleased with the results! Be well and enjoy your summer.

0 reviews Hampton, ON

New Roof.

Completed on time, cleaned work site, professional workers, best warranty!! From start to finish Finley Roofing provided a professional experience. Truly a Master Roofer!! All workers are covered by WSIB therefore I'm not at risk if a injury happened, or my house insurance!! Extremely happy with the quality of my roof !! I've had neighbors asked who completed my roof, was very happy to say ,Finley Roofing !!
Thank you Finley Roofing !!!

KJ Wood

Thank you for putting your trust in us Mr. Wood. It was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

The guys did a great job, they were very professional very clean and fast. My neighbours both noticed that afterwards it was as if they weren't even there they cleaned up so well. My wife and i love the new roof it looks amazing! Again thanks to everyone at Finley!

Gabriel & Amanda

Thank you Gabriel. It was a pleasure!

More about Finley Roofing

Finley Roofing is owned by Chris Finley, a third generation roofer with over 30 years experience in the industry and is renowned for his professionalism and consistency in high quality workmanship.
We service all of our customers needs promptly and efficiently, whether the need is a small emergency repair or a full roof replacement. No job is too small or too big for our staff of professional tradesmen who are fully equipped and ready to help.
***
Your positive experience with us begins with your initial telephone call. We will schedule an appointment for one of our professional estimators to visit you and provide you with an accurate written proposal for the work you require. Our estimators are knowledgeable and helpful and will assist you with choosing the right building materials and colours that will serve your needs and enhance your home’s appearance.
***
We at Finley Roofing pride ourselves in recruiting, hiring and employing the best in the industry to ensure the highest quality of workmanship available. You can be assured that you will receive the same standard of workmanship as the friend that referred you to us.
WE NOW OFFER FINANCING!

Call for details and a free quote.

ASK ABOUT OUR SPRING SPECIAL!