Crimson Cove Homes

Reviews for Crimson Cove Homes

Kris B from Edmonton
Kris B from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent work, very well-managed project

We recently completed a custom build with Crimson Cove Homes and have been very pleased with the finished product. From when we had an unconditional purchase agreement to when we took possession was approximately 50 weeks.

Both my wife and I are very detail-oriented, so when some things were not completed according to expectations, they were quickly noted and brought to the attention of the Crimson Cove team who had the issues rectified very quickly.

Part of the challenge with any new build is that the trades are all working for multiple stakeholders -- perhaps multiple builders, and almost certainly multiple jobs, each of them wanting to have the job done on-time. This did result in some re-work as they did things "the normal way" despite our plans specifying something different. With that in mind, there is only one Crimson Cove trade partner that I would completely avoid in the future (the structured cabling was sub-standard) -- of the dozens of folks involved, that is a pretty good sign.

The sales team was very good at ensuring our concerns were heard by the necessary folks, and our site superintendent was also very good at wrangling the trades as needed.

While the process was far from a "set-and-forget" one (at least to meet our detail-oriented standards), I would strongly recommend Crimson Cove Homes to anyone seeking a new home, particularly a custom-built one.

Melissa in Edmonton
Melissa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New built house

We built a house with them 5 years ago, we have never had any issues with anything in the house and comparing our house to other builders I can see the difference in the quality of workmanship in our house.

Custom build

All of the staff at Crimson are amazing! We did our research and decided to custom build a home with The Crimson team and they didn't stop until it was everything we were looking for! Highly recommend.

New Build

I found them to be very helpful and assisted me with any small problems that came up. Everyone I have dealt with has been very positive and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Overall customer service

Ever since we purchased our home, it's been nothing but an inconvenience for us. It's had damages that you wouldn't expect to occur from a newly built house, and every time they come to check on it because we're still on a one-year warranty with them, we're very unsatisfied with how they handle their customer relations. Who would have thought that the courtesy they show when the house is still in the works, (during the sales portion, and when you show interest in purchasing) would be the exact opposite once you decide to purchase and move in (not responding to customer complaints in a timely manner and being too arrogant to admit their shortcomings as a builder). I would not recommend them to anyone at all. It's been an extremely stressful experience for our family.

We apologize for any inconveniences that the deficiencies may have caused you. If there is any other corrective action that we can perform, we encourage you to contact our head office directly to discuss.

Jaclyn from Edmonton
Jaclyn from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New hime

This builder makes you believe you are getting the best Quality for what you pay for, they take short cuts, use chipped tiles, put in doors with scratches and use horrible paint that chips if you wipe it. After the sale we were basically non resistant to the sales rep. I would never build or buy with this group, if I could do it over I would.

Jaclyn, I apologize for the delay in response. We understand there were some items that needed addressing and that our Warranty department was able to correct them. Hopefully all of your concerns have been addressed.

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?